fourteen

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
March 20,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

"I thought you said you ain't need no help." Getting up to help him.

Smacking his lips, "I didn't til now."

I helped him finished putting the bed up. After we finished that we started putting my vanity up. Once we got done with that we went sat on the couch.

"You hungry?" Asking him.

Texting on his phone, "Yea."

"I'll make us some tacos." I said. Getting up, "Tacos and tequila." Smiling.

Shaking his head, "You tryin get me drunk?"

"Of course not." Giggling.

I really wasn't trying to get him drunk but he always thinks I am anytime I mention drinking with him. I started getting the stuff to make the tacos.

Watching me, "What?" Asking him.

"You just gone ignore what I said earlier." He said.

Looking at him, "Markeyvius." Is all I could say.

"Why you think I'm playin?" Going to the fridge.

Shaking my head, "Cause nigga I know you." Taking the pots I needed out, "Didn't you say single is the best thing for ya."

Getting a water bottle, "Did ya forget I said fa ya I'll give it another try?" Asking.

Sighing, "Is this why you asked me to be yo best friend?" Genuinely asking.

Raising his eyebrow, "Nahh." Getting closer to me, "I actually fucked with ya and wanted to be nun but friends. Til ya started flirting with me and shit." Staring at me.

"You know I got a flirty personality!" Smiling. "And I only started flirting with ya cause you was the first one to flirt." Telling him.

Drinking some of his water, "That was before we became friends." He said.

"Nigga we barely talked before we became friends. You started really flirting after we got cool." I said.

"Why you think I started flirting with you?" Asking.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Uhmm I don't know." I said. "You tell me!"

"You started throwing that ass on me when you was drunk that one night." Licking his lips.

Laughing, "Boyyy I wasn't trying to throw ass on you." Shaking my head cause I knew exactly what he was talking bout.

"So how you ended up twerking on me?" Asking.

"I was throwing ass on Val and she moved. I don't know how you got behind me." I said. "So how did you get behind me?" Asking him.

Shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know." Lying.

"All yo ass do is lie." I said.

Shaking his head, "No you always thinking I'm lying." He said.

"Yeah whatever..." Rolling my eyes. "It's okay cause I know how you got behind me." I said.

Making a stupid ass face, "Now yo ass lying."

"I don't know why you think I'm lying." I said.

"Cause you don't know." He said.

Letting it go, "If you say so."

"How I got behind you?" Questioning.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know I lied." Lying.

What I'm not finnah do is play with him. So I continued cooking cause now a bitch getting hungrier by the second.

•Later That Night•

SAMARIAAA LIVE:  462👁‍🗨

Me: We just got done eating tacos and I'm trying to get us drunk so ask us some 'Never Have I Ever' questions.
Me: Never have I ever went streaking
~None of us drunk~
Me: Do people actually go streaking
Me: Ohhh nahh y'all be wildin
Me: Never have I ever got caught having sex
~Key took a shot~

LIVE ENDED

The live ended after being on there for like 30 minutes. We were buzzed and plus they kept asking the same questions or stupid ones. We ended the night off with watching movies once I finished cleaning up and we showered. I don't understand why all of a sudden he wants to be with me. I thought the flirting was just was play but I guess not. But then again Key ass is a WHORE and who wants to be with that kind of person who possibly ain't never gone change. Why set myself up to get hurt rather than remind friends.

•A Couple Of Hours Later•

Key was in the shower and he had left his phone in the room. He was in a rush cause he said he had to go somewhere. After the 3rd phone call I decided to see who it was. I saw the name and shook my head. This boy really ain't shit cause why would he save that girl name that.

BRI(GOOD HEAD)😈 CALLING...

•SWITCHING POV•

Brielle Montana *Sam*
March 21,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

CALLING KEY....

The phone just kept ringing nonstop so I called like 4 more times and still no answer. I don't know why he ain't answering when he the one who texted me. His ass always do that shit I swear. An hour passed and he finally texted me.

TEXT MESSAGE WITH KEY

Today 7:43 PM

ayy something came up
i'm fuck with you later

🙄
all yo ass do is lie

TEXT MESSAGES WITH KEY

I rolled my eyes and turned on the shower. I was just gone showered first then relax in the tub afterwards.