ten

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
September 2,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Da Crib

INCOMING CALL FROM LONDYN💗

Londyn💗: You busy
Me: Nah wassup
Londyn💗: Can you come get me
Me: From where
Londyn💗: My mama house
Me: Give me like 20
Londyn💗: ~Hear her mama yelling in the background~ {Get the fuck outta my house. You fucking disrespectful ass bitch. You ain't nothing but a hoe.} Okay
Me: Never mind...I'm on da way
Londyn💗: {I been hearing bout you all around town.} Okay

CALL ENDED WITH LONDYN💗

I grabbed my keys and threw on a shirt before heading out. Locked up and made my way to her moms house. I pulled up and called her.

CALLING LONDYN💗

Londyn💗: Hello
Me: I'm outside
Londyn💗: I'm coming
Me: Iight

CALL ENDED WITH LONDYN💗

2 minutes later she came out with 2 suitcases. So I got out so I could help her bring them to the car. I could still hear her mama cursing her out and calling her all types of names. As I rolled them to my car she went back in for like 2 seconds. She came out with like 3 duffle bags. We loaded my car up and drove off.

"You good?" Asking.

Clearing her throat, "Yeah just over it all."

"What happened?" Concerned.

Sighing, "She been stealing all the money I've been giving her for my car note and insurance." She paused. "6 FUCKING MONTHS! THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY GONE." Getting upset. "Wanna know how I found out?" Asking me. Before I could answer, "I'm tell you anyways. They repo my car at the grocery store. And they ended up telling me that I was behind and haven't paid in months. That shit was sooo embarrassing!" Cracking her knuckles.

"Damn that's fucked up." Shaking my head.

Shaking her leg, "Then this ain't shit of a mother tried to say I was disrespectful for coming at her crazy as if she ain't been stealing from me." "Ouuuu!" Getting upset again, "She put me out so now a bitch homeless ." Putting her thumbs up.

I drove us back to my place. We brought her stuff inside.

"Don't worry I won't be in your space for long." Sitting on the couch. "Uhmm I'm see if I could see if I could stay with my auntie or something." Getting on her phone.

•3 Hours Later•

"What you mean I'm lying?" Yelling through the phone. "She must've already called everyone." Arguing. "I ONLY disrespected her cause she been stealing from me." Pacing back and forth. "No REAL MOTHER would steal from their child." Stopping in her track. "Yeah whatever! Don't even worry bout it cause clearly everyone already chose her side."

She hung up on whoever face it was. Eventually she told Valerie what happened and she offered her to stay with her til Samaria get on her feet. But had to wait til Friday when she got back in town.

"I hate people and they show me why everyday." She said. "I am so sorry to be all up in here." Laying down.

"Nah you good." I told her.

She just turned on her side and just laid in silence. So I just left her so she could get some space.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
September 3,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Key House

Waking up to my phone ringing. I looked to see who it was before answering it.

INCOMING CALL FROM VALLEYGIRL💗

Me: Hello
ValleyGirl💗: Bitch I know you ain't sleep
Me: Yea... bitch do you know what time it is
ValleyGirl💗: Yes 12 to be exact. Get yo ass up
Me: Girl no
ValleyGirl💗: Okay before I go I wanna say something
Me: Wh-
ValleyGirl💗: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMIE SAM!
Me: ~laughing~ Thank you
ValleyGirl💗: I wanted to be the first to tell you
Me: And you were
ValleyGirl💗: I know but I'm let you go back to sleep. Talk to you later
Me: Talk to you later
ValleyGirl💗: Love you
Me: Love you too

PHONE CALL WITH VALLEYGIRL💗 ENDED

I got up and went rummaging through my bags to find my hygiene stuff. So I could wash my face, brush my teeth, and shower. I didn't mean to fall asleep on the couch but I just needed to escape reality at that point. Grabbed everything I needed and went to the bathroom.

•After My Shower•

"You up?" Knocking on his door.

Rustling, "Yea."

"Can I come in?" As he opened the door.

Letting me in, "Uhmm yea."

"You got something to eat in here." Asking.

Nodding his head, "Yeah. Grams brought some food over earlier if you want that." Telling me.

Walking out, "Thanks."

I went to the kitchen and warmed up the food. I ate and just watched youtube on my phone. Awesome start for my 22nd birthday so far.