seven

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
March 18, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Woo Crib

"Nahh they some firecrackers." Woo shook his head.

Val putting a bandaid on her knee, "Nah bitches be too bold fa me." Getting up, "Flunked out behind a bitch who ain't they friend." Throwing her trash away. "Who are them bitches anyway?" She said.

"What made to you wanna fight them?" Fat asked.

"They tried to bust in our section and called me Woo hoe." She said. "Me a hoe.... NEVER!" Sitting back down. "So ain't nobody gone answer my question." Looking at us.

"What question?" I said.

"Who them hoes to y'all?" Asking.

Fat laughed, "All my boy Key." Grabbing my shoulder.

"Control your hoes." Leaving out the living room.

"Shit I left my purse in yo car." Samaria said.

"Here!" Throwing her the keys.

Getting up, "Uhmm." Clearing her throat.

"What?" I said.

"You just gone let me walk outside by myself." Mugged up. I finnah get up, "Don't worry bout it." Getting ready to walk out the house.

Fat jumped up, "Come on I gotcha."

She walked and he followed. He pretended as he was grabbing her ass. I don't know why he playing with me but then again he don't know. None of them do I'm pretty sure. They went and came back real quick.

"Can I get a blanket?" She said.

Woo pointed to the closet and she went got one.

Looking at a invisible watch on his wrist, "Ayyy my lil shawty waiting on me so I'm fuck with y'all later." Dapping his up. "Alright now firecracker." Fist bumping Samaria.

"Iight! Aye lock my door." Woo said before disappearing to his room.

So now it's just me and Samaria. She was laid out on the couch on her phone. I was on the other couch on mines trying to see what I wanted to get into.

•10 Minutes Later•

In the dead quietness all I heard was the bed squeaking and moans. Ignored it the best I could til I couldn't. I tapped her leg to get her attention since she had headphones in.

Getting up, "Aye come lock the door I'm finnah dip."

Samaria got up, "Okay."

She followed me to the door and watch me walk out.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
March 18,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Woo House

Key and Fat left me here by myself. I mean Fat left to go to his shawty place. But Key left me cause they ass in there fucking. I went to our my messages and clicked his name to cuss his ass out for leaving me here with them.

TEXTING KEY💸

Today 3:42 AM

you wrong

how

left me in here while they fucking

my b
i thought yu knew