eighteen

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
April 22,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

I got off live and went to go get some shot cups of everybody. I gave them all one and went to pour them all shots.

"Okay so first of all I want to say thank all y'all for coming to my house warming party. Y'all are some of my closest friends. Tonight we gone get lit but not too lit." Holding my shot cup up. "On 3 we gone take our first shot in my new home together!!1...2...3!" We threw the shots back. Getting the remote, "Let the games begin!"

I had turned some music on for us to get in the mood. We finnah get lit but not too lit. I just wanted to be able to celebrate my accomplishments.

•Later That Night•

"Truth or Dare." Woo asked.

Sipping my drank, "Truth."

"Is it true that you and Key fucking?" Staring me down.

Laughing, "No!". Looking round, "Well uhmm Valerie truth or dare." Asking her.

"Dare!" Smirking.

Sipping my drink, "I dare you to read your dirtiest text out loud."

Eyeing getting big, "One I sent?"

"Yep!" Nodding my head.

She shook her head and went scrolling on her phone.

Clearing her throat, "I wan...." Started laughing. "I want..." Laughing. "Could I just tell you?" Asking me.

"Uhmm let see what it say first." Looking at her.

She showed me what it said. I looked at Woo and busted out laughing.

"Hell no!" Fat said. "We all must know!" Standing up.

Rolling her eyes, "Fine." Sighs, "Uhmm I want you to tie me up..." She just paused.

They eyes got big, "Nevermind." Fat said.

We played this game for quite a bit. Once Woo got another chance to ask if me and Key was fucking he went for it.

"Y'all we ain't fucking! Never have! So can y'all PLEASE stop assuming that we are." I said. Getting up, "Let's play Uno!" Going to get the cards.

Like what the fuck. I'm trying to have a good time and they up here with the fuck shit with the dumb shit. And if we were fucking why does it matter?!

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey
May 1,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Mall

"Why you need another outfit?" Asking her.

Walking in the store, "Cause all the cute outfits I wanna wear are packed up for my trip. So I have to buy a cute ass outfit for my hosting." Looking at the clothes.

She couldn't find anything in that store so we went to a different one. We went to like 4 or 5 stores before she gave up.

"I guess I'm just have to find something to wear outta my closet unfortunately." Going up the escalator. Walking to the smoothie stand, "Wait."

She ordered what she wanted and we waited.

"Thank you!" Grabbing her smoothie. Putting her straw in, "You want some?" Asking me.