six

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
March 17, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Aye! Aye!Aye! Aye!" Samaria slapping Val ass.

They was turnt up and I don't think they even drunk.

Samaria got up on the couch, "Ride! Ride! Ride!" As she started twerking.

"Damn!" Fat said.

Dapping him up, "You know what I'm saying."

"That motherfucker moving." Dapping me back up.

Getting up, "I'm finnah go get me a drank."

"Shid me too!" Getting up.

We went made us a drank and continued to watch the show. Just as it was getting good the music changed to trap music. I started drinking my drank and bopping my head.

"What you drinking?" Grabbing my cup.

Shocked, "Hennessy."

She drunk some, "Ohh can you make me one?"

"You just drunk my drink." Confused.

Looking at me crazy, "Okay and I drunk from the other side." Handing me the cup back, "Is it a problem?"

Taking the cup, "Nah!"

I just shook my head and went to fix her a drank. I fixed it and gave it to her.

"Thank you!" Smiling.

"You welcome!" I said.

•SWITCHING POV•

Derrick Jones *Dee*
March 17, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Aye man it feels good to be a single man again." Telling my dawg.

Chris laughed, "Nigga you been single fa months. Yo ass ain't gotta bring it up everytime we go out." Hitting my chest.

"Shut yo ass up." Laughing.

We walk in the club and go get something to drink.

"Aye bro!" Chris tapping me.

"What?" Trying figure out what I wanna drink.

"Samaria here." He said.

"Okay and?" Annoyed.

Turning me round, "And she with them Paper Route boys."

"She ain't nothing but a hoe anyway. I'm not worry bout her." Turning back round.

That's prolly why her ass been avoiding a nigga but I don't give a fuck. And fa her to try to replace me with one of those niggas is crazy. If she thought I did her dirty wait til she see what they do to her. Now that I know she here I gotta keep an eye on her to see which one she fuck with. Cause I'm definitely finnah mess up they lil situation.

•SWITCHING POV•

Mi'Keyshia Marie Bolden
March 17,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Bitch I know that ain't his new bitch." Shaniqua asked.

Rolling my eyes, "It better not be."

"Come let's go over there." Pulling me.

INNER THOUGHT: See this is why I like bringing Shaniqua around. She be on the type of timing I be on. While Nia always wanna do the right thing ever since she found out I was the one cheating. Ughh like she pose to be on my side but anyways time to be messy.