twenty

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
June 9,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

Knocking hard as fuck, "Who it is?" I asked

"It's me." Heard Samaria voice.

Unlocking the door, "Ohhh I wasn't expecting you this early." Opening the door.

Letting her in, "Why?"

"The club don't close til another hour." Checking the time on my phone.

Biting her lip, "What if I left early cause I missed you?" Taking her heels off.

"I knew you wanted me." Laughing.

Glaring at me, "Not too much cause I was just playing." Putting her heels against the wall. "Now why you left so early?" Asking me.

Locking the door, "I just wasn't feeling it anymore." Lying to her.

"Uhmmmmk but I'm ready to get in the tub." She said.

She went upstairs and hopped in the shower and shit. While she was in the tub I was just laying in bed on my phone.

Walking out the bathroom, "Ayee fresh and clean!" Going to the dirty clothes basket. "You gone wash my shit?" Bout to drop her clothes in there. "Nevermind I got it cause you might ruin my stuff." Throwing them next to the basket.

"You ain't even let me answer." Shaking my head.

Jumping in bed, "Oh well...you took too long!"

"So you not gone turn off the light?" Asking her.

Shaking her head, "Nope!" Laying down.

"Mane you childish." Getting up to turn the light off.

I turned the light off and got back in bed. She turned one way and I turned the other. I was really just on Instagram til I got sleepy.

•SWITCHING POV•

Brielle Montana *Bri*
June 9,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Outside Key House

It's been an hour and her ass still ain't come out. I watched the lights in the house slowly turn off. Which was slowly pissing me off. The last two lights was his room and bathroom. But after 15 minutes they both was cut off. Seeing that made me see nothing but red. I hopped out the car and grabbed my bat. I went to his car first and did the most damage to it. And since she wanna entertain his ass I fucked up her car just a lil. For his car I knocked the side mirror off it, slashed all 4 of his tires, and busted out his taillights. For her car I just slashed 2 of her tires, ram my bat into her car a couple of times, and keyed her driver side of car. Before leaving I threw a brick through both of his back window. The car alarm started going off. I went back to my car and waited kinda down the street. Where I could still see his house but he won't be able to see me.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
June 9,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Key House

I heard a car alarms blaring outside for like 10 minutes now. I couldn't go back to sleep so I looked out the window to see where it was coming from. Looking down at our cars. It was Key alarm going off.

Waking him up, "Yo alarm going off. Where yo keys?" Asking.

He pointed to the dresser and I grabbed them. I hit it but it wasn't working.