fifthteen

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
April 20,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| House Party

Samaria was twerking on Val who was acting like a nigga behind her. Like Val was dead ass man handling Samaria. Acting like she was hitting from the back and Samaria ass was just enjoying it.

"Damn why she act like she fucking ya girl bro?" Fat said.

Confused, "I told ya big head ahh she ain't my girl." Smacking the back of his head.

Side eyeing me, "I ain't gone lie she be throwing that motherfucker." Fat said. "Whole lotta movement back there." He said.

I knew what he was trying to do and I wasn't gone fold. After the song went off they went got a drank and came back. Val sat on Woo lap and Samaria came sat in between me and Fat.

"Ayy I see you like go to throw ass on friends..." He started.

She laughed, "Fat don't you got a girl?" Asking him.

"I do but you da homie." He said.

Raising her eyebrow up, "If ya girl was here would you still ask me to dance on ya?" Asking. He got quiet, "Exactly!" Winking at him.

I texted her and once she got the notification she turned her brightness down.

TEXTING LONDYN💗

lmk wen ya outside

iight
outside

coming

Today 10:56 PM

good girl

i ain't no damn dog

damn wtf

talkin bout some good girl
outta ya fuck ass mind

TEXT MESSAGES WITH LONDYN💗

She hit my arm before getting up to go by Rod. Not gone lie I couldn't help but watch her walk away. The dress she had on had her ass sitting and I don't know if she got drawls on or not but the shit jiggling as she walk.

"You can't tell me y'all ain't fucking." Fat said.

Rolling another blunt, "We ain't."

"I'm da bro you could tell me." Hitting my arm.

Shaking my head, "Dawg we ain't fucking."

"If not now! I'll give it a month maybe two." He said. Blowing out smoke, "You ain't finnah wait too much longer." He said.

Inhaling, "Nigga she my best friend we ain't gone fuck."

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
April 20,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| House Party

Key ass had me fucked up talkin bout good girl. I ain't no damn dog. He must've lost his mind cause ain't no way. That's why I hit his ass before going by Roddy.

"Hey bro!" Walking up on him.

Nodding his head, "Waddup sis." Blowing out smoke, "This my girl Mi'Keyshia." Pointing to this girl, "Mi'Keyshia this Samaria." Pointing to me.