four

Mi'Keisha Marie Bolden *MiMi*
January 7,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Key House

INNER THOUGHT: His ass still ain't home. I just know he ain't stay the night with that bitch. Ohhh I knew his ass was being sneaky. Then had the nerve to block me. Ohhh I'm fuck him up. There go his car pulling up right now.

Getting out, "What the fuck you been?". Ignoring me, "I know you spent the night at that bitch house. I heard y'all left the club together." Following him. Pushing him in his back, "So you just don't care huh."

Walking up, "Keep yo hands off of me."

"What's that bitch name?" Hot on his trail. Shaking his head, "No words huh." Unlocking his door, "You got caught up it's okay."

Opening it, "I don't know them girls. They only came with us cause thats Woo girl homegirls plus all them got niggas and ain't fucking with us like that." Closing the door in my face.

Rolled my eyes and went back to my car. Since he wanna play with me I texted my lil sneaky link to see if he wanna link. I got him saved under my middle name but his name is Jay.

TEXTING MARIE💜

Today 1:43 PM

yu busy

nah but i'm finnah be
y wassup

i was tryin slide through

i should be free later

bet
hmu wen yu are

TEXT MESSAGES WITH MARIE💜

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
January 7,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Woo House

"Sorry to bother but can one you please drop us off to Val house?" Asking Fat and Key.

"I'll bring y'all." Fat said.

"Thanks!" We both said.

We grabbed our shoes and purse before following Fat to his car. I got in the backseat and Leah told him where to go.

"Thanks!" Getting out.

"No problem." Pulling off.

We got in our cars and went separate ways. I drove home to see Derrick car in my driveway. Parked and got out. Why this nigga waiting at my door for me. He lucky my mama ain't here cause she'll cuss his ass out.

Standing by the lil garden, "Why are you here?"

"Where the fuck you been?" With an attitude.

Rolling my eyes, "Val's... now why are you here?"

"I went to Val's and I ain't see your car there." Clenching his jaw. "What nigga you and yo hoe friends been with?"

Turning around, "What?" Confused.

I'm not finnah do this with him right now. Niggas be lying just to lie. Now grant it I wasn't physically there but my car was. I'm already knowing he finnah do the most. So I'm just leave my house.

Jacking me up, "Stop fucking playing with me bitch."

Trying to snatch away, "Let go!"

"Where the fuck you think you going?" Asking.