Pack Meeting

"I can't believe you actually asked all those things! Are you sure you're Mischa?" Jessa asks.

"Yes, with what Mom told us about how Dad died, I definitely want to win this battle," Mischa says.

The bell rings.

"Time for lunch," Mischa says.

"Good 'cause I could really go for some meat," Jessa replies.

"I can too and I know that you don't like it but we need to eat lunch outside," Mischa says.

"What!"

"We need Dante for the plan, he can't fit at our table plus we can't have any ears on us," Mischa makes her point.

"Fine, but only because you make a good point," Jessa agrees.

The twins walk into the cafeteria where the pack has already gotten their food and is sitting at the table.

"You go get the pack, I will get Dante and meet you at the circle with wifi, Max and Brax know where it is," Mischa says as they get their food.

"Right, meet you there," Jessa says when they finish getting their food.

Mischa has a lot on her mind but sees Dante walking toward the troll table.

"Dante," Mischa says cutting off his path.

"Hey, Mischa, what's up?"

"Do you want to go to the circle and watch some k-pop videos?"

"What about your pack?" Dante asks.

"They're meeting us there," Mischa says.

"Okay," Dante agrees following Mischa.

The two of them arrive at the circle and meet the pack.

"What's going on and why is Dante here?" Terra asks.

"Let's sit down before Mischa explains what's going on," Jessa suggests sitting down herself.

Everyone sits down with the twins next to each other and their boyfriends next to them.

"So the World Council wants Jessa and I to find and defeat Elda, they want us to go because we defeated the Dragon King and I lived in the human world most of my life."

"You're leaving us?" Max asks.

"No we are all going, all of us except Dante."

"Then why is he here?" Brax asks.

Mischa looks at Brax, the way he says the comment doesn't sound like the Brax she knows but keeps quiet about it.

"Because Dante is going to help us," Mischa says.

"How can I help if I stay here?" Dante asks.

"The council agreed to the conditions I requested," Mischa says.

"And what were these conditions?" Jae asks.

"Hang on to your magic," Jessa says.

Mischa takes a pass out of her backpack.

"What? You got a teacher pass," Terra says a little too loud.

"Quiet," Jessa says.

"I told the council that Elda is more powerful," Mischa says.

"Which was proven by what happened to their dad," Brax says.

"Anyway," Mischa gives her friend angry eyes, "She believes that she is above the law, so we need to level the playing field."

"That doesn't explain why I'm here," Dante points out.

"I explained to the council that we would lose a lot of time if we keep coming to Stratford to update the council, so any updates will be sent to Dante and he will tell the council."

"Now that's a plan," Jae says.

Mischa takes her phone and stands in the middle of the circle.

"Who you calling?" Max asks.

"Hali, she is going to be a big part in defeating Elda," Mischa says.

"Hey girl, what's up?" Hali answers.

"The World Council needs the pack to find a magic user in the human world, do you think your mom will let us crash at your place?" Mischa asks.

"I'm not sure, I mean there are six of you," Hali says.

"It will only be a week or so, the World Council is funding for housing we just need to find one, and considering what I did to the apartment, I'm not sure how the landlord would feel if we try to stay in it."

"Good point, let me call you back," Hali says.

"Okay," Mischa says before hanging up and sighing.

"You okay?" Max walks up to his girlfriend.

"Let's go talk to Borghild," Mischa says.