Turned

Mischa takes a notebook out and writes down a few places she thinks that Elda would be. After getting stuck she goes out to see if the group has any ideas.

"Where is Jae?" Mischa asks as she only sees four of her original pack.

"Brax took her out, the building was getting to her," Jessa says.

"Then why is only Brax back? We all agreed that someone would stay with them at all times," Mischa says.

Everyone stops watching the TV and looks at the dragon-shifter.

"What?" Brax asks.

"Where did you last see Jae?" Jessa asks her boyfriend.

"I left her at the park by the museum," Brax says.

"She's by the museum, with the door that is possibly a door to the Faerie realm? The place Jae shouldn't be," Mischa is so mad that she is about to shift and maul her friend.

"Mischa, relax," Jessa tells her sister.

"We will all go out and find them, we won't let them relapse no matter what," Max tells his girlfriend.

"Fine, different groups though, Zadi will go with Brax, I will go with Terra, and Jessa will go with Max," Mischa says.

"Whoever finds Jae first will text the other groups," Jessa says.

"Right," they all agree.

"Let's go, the longer we stand around the harder it will be to find Jae," Max says.

"One last thing, we need Terra to do a spell so the shifters can be invisible when they shift into their animals," Mischa says.

Mischa and Jessa let Terra put a spell on them but Brax moves away when it's his turn.

"What's wrong?" Jessa asks.

"I don't trust Terra with this big of a spell," Brax says.

"You've trusted me before," Terra says.

Zadi stares at Brax and sees dark magic circle in his eyes.

"Um Mischa, you know that thing you didn't want to tell the pack?" Zadi asks.

"Yeah?"

"The time is now," Zadi says.

"Tell us what?" Terra asks.

"That Brax has turned on us," Mischa says.

"No way, not Brax," Max says.

"I hate saying it and I wish it wasn't true but it is," Mischa says.

"It's not true, is it Brax?" Jessa looks at her boyfriend.

"We have been hiding way too long, it is time we take the human world," Brax says.

"Can't you use your persuasion on him?" Terra asks.

"I wish I could but persuasion doesn't work on family," Max asks.

"Okay, our objective has changed, we have to find a way to bring back our Brax, once we do that we can stop Elda," Jessa says.

"No, our objective is still the same," Mischa says.

"What?" Jessa looks at her sister.

"Even though I hate to say it, Mischa is right, once we stop the leader we stop the followers," Terra says.

"I'm going back to the apartment," Jessa says turning around.

"I'm in charge and I say you stay here," Mischa says.

Jessa turns around and shifts before lunging at her twin.

Mischa shifts and they start fighting.