New Home

The twelve of them walk down to the lobby where an old man is standing behind a desk.

"Hi Pat," Zale says.

"Ah, my favorite supernatural tenants, and is that the Dragon-marked twins and their pack?" the man asks.

"Hi," Mischa says.

"I'm Patrick, but I go by Pat, it is an honor to meet the heroes of Stratford," Pat says.

"Is that apartment above us available?"

"Yes, when I heard about the evil witch being seen in New York and the marked twins defeating the Dragon King I knew the World Council would send them, so I saved it for them," Pat says.

"Can we see it?" Jessa asks.

"Anything for the Dragon-marked," Pat says coming out from behind the counter.

The thirteen of them take an elevator to the top floor.

"Why is there only one door?" Hali asks.

"I wasn't sure how many of you there would be so I had Danni create a new level with only one apartment so there is a lot of room for your pack."

"Thank you," Mischa says taking out the credit card.

"I will need one of you to come and fill out some forms."

"I'm the leader for this mission, I'll do it, you guys should stay here and pick your rooms, same groups as at Hali's, and Jae gets their own room since they have unlimited resources," Mischa says.

"Right," Jessa says.

Mischa and Pat leave downstairs.

"I don't get why she paired us together, I mean our groups hated each other," Terra says.

"Because you guys are going to be one of the most important parts when we fight Elda," Jessa says.

"So we are going to be important, why do we have to be together," Zadi says.

"The strongest teams start with trust, to trust you have to get to know each member of the team," Sean says.

"So she put us together because we have to trust each other the most and to do that we have to be with each other," Terra says.

"I know I will have to earn your trust and respect but we are all on the same side now, sure we have had a rocky past but we shouldn't let that stop us. Especially when we want the same goal," Zadi admits putting her head down in shame.

"And I will try to learn to accept and forgive," Terra agrees.

"Now that you guys have an understanding let's choose our rooms," Brax says. 

"So, I guess we will take this room, what do you think Terra?" Zadi asks.

"It's cool, thanks for asking," Terra says as she walks into the first room on the left.

"We'll take this one," Max says as he walks into the second room on the right.

"I'll take this one," Jae says as they walk into the room next to Terra and Zadi's.

"Good, that way Mischa and I can have this room and we can hear if anyone goes in and out in the night," Jessa says going into the last room.

"I'm back! And Pat gave me hemoglobin," Mischa says coming in with three six packs.

Max zips into the living room.

"I forgot you haven't had as many as usual today," Mischa says when she sees Max down two bottles at once.

"Looks like Pat really knew what we needed, this place came with everything," Jessa says coming out of their room.

"Pat knows that a lot of us have a hard time because of our abilities so he gets everything that we would usually use our powers for," Danni says.

"Hey guys, they got FRIENDS!" Brax says flipping through the channels.

Everyone sprints from their rooms and sit on the furniture.

"We will let you guys get settled in," Zale says as she and her roommates leave.

"God, I love this show, it's funny how much we relate to the group," Jae says.

"Oh, I love this one," Terra says.

"Then shut up and let's watch," Jessa says.