Troll In The City

They arrive at the hub.

"Hali, go get Jae, humans can't go into the hub," Jessa says.

"And then you and Jae get eight subway passes, Dante always wanted to see Broadway," Mischa says.

"Got it," Hali says running away.

"Max, you stay here," Mischa tells her boyfriend.

"Why?

"With Jae still being in rehab there is a possibility of the Faerie door calling to her, you are the strongest and fastest, you should protect Jae."

Max nods and Mischa kisses him on the cheek.

"Let's go, Mischa, Dante is probably in the hub now," Jessa says.

"Right," Mischa says taking a hub token out of her bag.

The hub opens and the five of them walk into the elevator.

The elevator arrives in the middle of the portal room.

"Hey Dante," Mischa says.

"Hey guys, the council wants you to have this," Dante says handing a card to Mischa.

"Thanks," Mischa says taking the card and putting it in her bag.

"How is everything at Stratford?" Jessa asks as they all walk out onto the elevator.

"Okay, you guys are all everyone can talk about," Dante asks.

"Good or bad?" Mischa asks.

"Mostly about how you guys defeated the Dragon King, you guys have become two of the most powerful supernaturals on campus," Dante asks.

"At least we aren't outcasts anymore."

"Speaking of outcasts, I want to thank you guys," Zadi says.

"What for?" Mischa asks.

"For defeating the Dragon King and bringing my brother back to my pride."

"We just did what was right, nobody should be put in a crystal coffin for something they can't control," Mischa says.

"I'm just glad this mark is just arm candy now," Jessa says revealing her mark.

They all laugh including Zadi.

"Anyway, let's keep the supernatural talk on the DL unless we are alone or with Hali," Mischa says when the door of the hub opens.

"Dante," Max says.

"Hey guys," Dante says.

"Hali, this is Dante, he is a troll, Dante, this is Hali, not a shifter, completely human," Mischa introduces her friends to each other.

"You look nothing like what humans actually think, you look more like what Milo put in his play," Hali says.

"Well, Faeries know much more than humans," Jae says.

"Let's grab a subway, I told Dante we would take him to Broadway," Mischa says.

"I can't wait!" Dante says.

"Everyone remember that Dante is a human in a costume for the new play," Mischa reminds the group as they walk to the nearest subway station.

"Here," Hali says giving each their own subway pass as they enter the station.

"Where is it?" Zadi asks.

"This isn't the hub, we have to wait for the subway."

"Here it comes," Jae says.

The subway stops and all of them get in.

They ride the subway all the way to Broadway.

"This is amazing!" Dante says in awe.

"This is definitely nothing like what we learn in McQuarrie's class," Zadi agrees.

"That's because the people we learn about lived hundreds of years ago," Mischa says.

They walk up and down Broadway and see the shortest musical.

"Finally, my dream came true, or at least as much as it could," Dante says as they walk out of the theater.

"I know it won't be the same but I can get some movies that are musicals and the pack can bring them back when they are done," Hali says as they stand outside of the theater.

"That would be great," Dante responds.

"Here Dante, I think Mr. McQuarrie would like this," Mischa comes up to the group with a poster of Romeo and Juliet.

"Romeo and Juliet?" Zadi asks.

"It was written by Shakespeare, it's actually his most famous play," Mischa replies.

"I know that Dante would love to stay here but he has to get back to Stratford," Max says.

"Max is right, we need you there so we can keep in contact with the Council," Jae agrees.

They head back to Time Square, Mischa puts a token in the hub, and they all say their goodbyes.