Return of the Faerie Door

"Guys! Everybody grab your phones," Mischa throws open the door.

"What's wrong?" Jessa gets up.

"Jae, they were alone and humming the melody they did before they and Brax went through the Faerie door."

"What?" Terra gets up.

"Zadi is already following them, but if that is the Faerie door we got a big problem. I am giving you guys permission to use your powers-."

Max runs out of the apartment before Mischa finishes her statement.

 "Brax you stay here in case Jae comes back," Mischa says texting Hali.

"Why me?"

"Because you're a dragon-shifter, people don't know dragons are real. So you can either stay here and binge FRIENDS while you wait in case Jae comes back before us or you can walk it like Terra," Jessa says.

"I'll stay here," Brax says returning to the TV.

"If we get desperate we will let you know," Mischa says.

"Whatever," Brax says.

"That was weird," Mischa says.

"Brax really likes FRIENDS," Jessa says.

"I texted Hali, you stay here in case we need potions. Jessa and I will go into this alley, shift, and then follow Jae's scent," Mischa tells Terra.

"Wait, how is Zadi following Jae?" Terra asks.

"She shifted and is using the rooftops."

"Let's go," Jessa says grabbing her sister.

"Ready?" Mischa says as they stand in the alley.

"Let's go," Jessa says before shifting.

Mischa shifts and both of them run.

Mischa and Jessa follow their friend's scent to the art museum where Zadi, Hali, and Max are trying to stop Jae from entering the Faerie door. They run into an alley behind the museum and shift back.

"You go help Zadi, Hali, and Max with Jae, I will call Brax," Mischa says to Jessa.

Jessa runs out of the alley and tries her best to stop their friend.

"Jae, no," Jessa says.

"Faerie needs me," Jae argues.

"Brax is on his way, let's just hope Terra's invisibility spell works," Mischa says.

"Look," Hali says as Brax flies above them.

Brax lands on the grass and shifts back.

"Jae, you don't want to go back," Brax says.

"Faerie needs me," Jae replies.

"Brax, take Jae home," Jessa says.

"Terra, is there a spell that makes it so Jae can't leave the house unsupervised?" Hali asks.

"I'm not sure, I can put a house arrest spell while I try to find one though," Terra says.

"A house arrest spell?"

"It's exactly what it sounds like," Mischa says.

"I will go help Terra research, you, Hali, and Zadi figure out what is going on," Jessa tells Mischa.

Mischa nods as Jessa and Terra walk away from the museum.