The Cake Challenge

"What's going on?" Jessa asks as they get their soda.

"I just feel terrible about that history lesson, I mean at least we can use our powers at night but Terra has more restrictions, it's like I just gave her a permanent demerit," Mischa says.

"You are just trying to be cautious, and we have to since humans except for Hali don't know about us."

"I think I really scared her with that history lesson," Mischa says as Jessa gets her drink.

"It's better that she knew now than not knowing at all," Jessa says as they sit down.

The rest of the group except for Max go to get their drinks.

"Sorry that the human world doesn't have your special drink," Mischa says to her boyfriend.

"It's okay, I brought all that I have and we can always ask Dante to bring some," Max says taking a bottle out of his bag.

"Is that an energy drink? Can I have one?" Hali asks.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Mischa says.

"Why?"

"It's actually blood," Max says.

 "Which I think you have had enough of," Brax says taking the bottle away from his brother.

All the supernaturals look at Brax.

"Joking, here you go Bro," Brax says giving the bottle back.

The action makes Mischa more suspicious.

After they finish the pizza the cake is brought out.

"Okay, that is bigger than I thought, but I like a challenge," Jessa says picking up the fork.

"Give her some room," Jae says as everyone sits back.

"Is she really going to eat all of that?" Hali asks.

"Definitely," Jae says as they watch Jessa stuff her face with cake.

"Cake is Jessa's Achilles heel," Mischa says.

"Her what?" Zadi asks.

"Her one weakness," Hali says.

"Slow down Sis, we don't need you choking," Mischa says.

Jessa growls when Mischa tries to steal a bite.

"Okay, okay," Mischa says sitting back.

"You know not to touch her cake," Max says.

"Dudes, I think she's gonna be able to do it, she's already 3/4 of the way through and it's only been 30 minutes," Jae says.

"Come on you can do it," Brax encourages her.

"Don't slow down," Terra adds.

"Dig deep," Max cheers.

"Done!" Jessa says leaning back in her seat.

"Waiter, my sister finished her cake," Mischa calls out.

An employee of the restaurant comes over to their table.

"She did it, nobody has finished it in less than an hour, what's your name?"

"Jessa LeBron," Jessa says.

The employee walks over to the front and rings a bell.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is official, we finally have a winner of 'The Cake Challenge'," the employee says walking back to their table, "This is Jessa LeBron, she finished her cake in 40 minutes," the employee announces.

The whole restaurant aplauds.

"We are going to need you to stay a bit, we have a few things to do so you can get your picture on the wall," the employee says to Jessa.

"I need to get out of here, here is the card if needed," Mischa says giving the card to Jae.