Welcome to the Pack

Jessa starts biting Mischa and flings her across the apartment barely missing the TV.

Mischa gets up and lunges at Jessa scratching her face.

Max turns into a vampire and tries to separate the twins.

"Jeez, I know they were strong but I didn't think that strong," Max says when he is thrown off them.

"Let me handle this," Zadi says before shifting into a lion.

Zadi jumps right in the middle of the twins, forcing them to go back to human form so they don't hurt her.

"What the Hell!" Jessa says as Zadi turns human.

"Look, this is exactly what Elda wants, alone you two are strong enemies, together you are the strongest. Elda wants you to fight each other so the pack will be weak," Zadi says.

"Zadi is right, Elda knows that you guys are the strongest supernaturals, you defeated the Dragon King, you did something that nobody thought was possible," Terra says.

"Yes, Mischa lied about having a feeling about it, but would you have believed her if she told you before?" Zadi asks.

"No, I thought she would have been making it up."

"I just didn't want to say anything until I was sure," Mischa says.

"I could tell but I knew that Mischa was right, we needed more evidence," Zadi says.

"I trust you now," Terra says walking closer to Zadi.

"Terra!" Jessa says.

"Anyone who was still following Elda would have told us before getting more information, but she waited. Granted there isn't a lot of evidence but he did just say that it is time we take the human world," Terra says to her best friend.

"I just don't want to believe it," Jessa sits down.

"I know but we will get him back," Mischa says.

"She's right, it's the dark magic that is controlling him," Max says.

"We will free him from Elda, we will stop Elda, and no matter how many times Jae relapses I will help you guys get them better," Zadi says.

"Why?"

"Because that is what a good person does," Zadi says.

"A good person and a good friend," Mischa says.

"Welcome to the pack," Terra says.

"What, she followed Elda!" Jessa says astonished.

"My mom says that the past is a stepping stone not a milestone. Our past gets us to the present, what we decide to do with it is our choice," Terra says.

"And Zadi is letting go of the friendship she had with Elda and helping us find Elda, a change in loyalty is the hardest thing to do but sometimes it's the only thing to do," Max says.

"Especially when you switch your loyalty from a powerful sorceress to mere shifters," Mischa walks over to her sister.

"You're right, Zadi, you are no longer on probation, welcome to the pack," Jessa walks over and extends her hand.

"Good, now we have to find Brax, we find Brax we are one step closer to finding Elda," Max says.