Investigation

"The museum never advertised this exhibit," Hali says.

"That's because a generous donator just gave them to the museum and asked for this one to be on the grass," a voice comes from behind them.

"Who are you? I sense your magic but have never seen you in Stratford," Zadi says.

"Detective Reggie Williamson, wolf shifter, I started investigating when I saw the enforcers in New York," Detective Williamson hands Mischa his card.

"Let's see if this is really the door to Faerie," Mischa says.

"Wait, you don't have the right aura," Zadi warns.

"Let me try," Hali says.

Zadi and Mischa step away from the door so Hali can open and walk through it.

"That was a blast," Hali says sarcastically.

"That's because you're human," Zadi says.

"The only supernatural that can go through the door are those who are connected to the realm or have been to the realm."

"Can't we have Jae go in? They are a faerie," Hali asks.

"Not without a relapse, we will need Brax," Mischa says.

"But Brax isn't a faerie," Zadi states.

"Brax followed Jae into the realm when we realized that Faerie was taking their magic," Mischa says.

"Do you want me to go get another faerie in case Brax can't?" Hali asks.

"That's a good idea, go," Mischa says taking her phone out and texting Brax.

Zadi keeps a close eye on the citizens, watching for any suspicious activity.

"What are you doing?" Detective Williamson asks standing next to Zadi.

"The Kristoff family is very manipulative and powerful, I'm checking for any suspicious activity. I have known Elda since we were little so I know what she is capable of, even more now with the extra power."

"There is at least one shifter of every animal in the city, I have asked the ones I know to keep a lookout, especially the ones in the zoo."

"Good, and Brax is on his way," Mischa says.

"Williamson!" a female voice comes up to them.

"Chief."

"Are these the Dragon-Marked twins that Yufon told me about?"

"I am the only Dragon-Marked twin, my sister is at our apartment," Mischa steps forward.

"I'm Chief Leavy, Yufon says that you and your sister are in charge of this investigation, anything we can do to help just name it."

"If you can give me a list of the supernatural officers in the city that would be great also give them my number," Mischa says giving the chief a piece of paper.

"Of course, and here is mine," Chief Leavy hands Mischa her card.

"Mischa, I'm here, kinda hard to get here quick without shifting," Brax says running up.

"I better get going, stay with them Williamson," Chief Leavy says before leaving.

"Yes, Chief."

"So what do you need me to do?" Brax asks after catching his breath.

"We need to make sure this isn't the Faerie door but you are the only one besides Jae who has been to Faerie," Zadi says.

"Nope, not gonna happen, why can't Jae go?"

"You really want to see Jae go into relapse, again?" Mischa says.

"Fine," Brax says opening the door.

Mischa, Zadi, and Detective Williamson look inside and all they see is the other side of the door.

"Looks like it isn't the Faerie door," Brax says coming back out.

"Then why did Jae hear that song?" Zadi asks.

"Maybe an earworm," Hali says coming back.

"Ewww," the faerie next to Hali exclaims.

"It's not an actual worm, it's when you get a song stuck in your mind," Mischa says.

"So what now? I mean since we know it's not the door to Faerie," Hali asks.

"We should go check on Jae," Mischa says.

"You guys go check on your friend, I will let the other members of the SIU know."

"SIU?" Zadi asks.

Supernatural Investigation Unit, we use Special Investigation Unit for humans who ask."

"Thank you, and here is my number," Mischa says giving the detective a piece of paper.

"I'll keep in touch," Detective Willaimson says.

"Thank you Detective," Mischa says.

"Please, call me Reggie," the detective says.

"Thank you, Reggie," Zadi says.

"Max just texted, we need to go help with Jae," Brax says.

"You and Hali go, I need to talk to Zadi," Mischa says.

"Okay, see you there," Brax says as he and Hali head back to the apartment.