CHAPTER : FIFTEEN

Sierra

I sighed.

"You've been sighing since awhile ago. What's the matter?" She softly asked.

I just shook my head remove the thoughts of killing that guy who dared to hurt her.

No one should ever dare to hurt this woman.

"It's nothing." Mahina kong turan habang marahan na nilalagyan ng ointment ang iilang pasa niya.

By seeing her bruises makes me wanna eliminate that kind of man.

I gently put an ointment on her arms and she winced in pain.

"Sorry, does it hurt?" I whispered.

I am afraid that I might hurt her in any way. She doesn't deserve this. I know she has a reaso why she chose that pathetic man over me but why can't she tell me the real reason behind of it.

"N-no." Sagot niya ngunit kita ko ang pagngiwi niya sa baway dampi ng ointment na nilalagay ko rito.

Pinatanggal ko sa kaniya kanina pa ang mga concealer na nilagay niya sa mga pasa nito and hell I couldn't bear to see it.

Her body were covered of bruises.

May kalalagyan ka rin William.

They called me Cold and Heartless without a mercy to their enemy then...

I will show you the rumors they were talking about me.

"Stop denying, Eula. I can see you wince when I'm putting this goddamn ointment." Mahina ngunit may diin kong turan.

Tapos ko nang lagyan ang braso niya at papunta na ako sa hita nito. Hindi ko maiwasang pamulahan dahil sa nakikita.

I really hate myself for simping over her legs damn it!

I heard her sighed as she held my hand softly where it landed on my her thigh. Hindi ko na namamalayan na nakakuyom na pala ito.

"Calm down, Luv please." She lowly uttered and bring my hand up together with her and put it on her cheeks.

Inangat ko naman ang ulo ko at pinakatitigan siya sa mata. Bahagya itong nakangiti maging ang labi niya ay ganu'n rin.

Hindi ko maiwasang makonsensiya nang bigla ko nalang siya sinunggaban kanina ng halik.

"I'm sorry about awhile ago. Pushing myself towards you. I shouldn't do that." Saad ko at diretso sa mata niya ako nakatingin.

Marahan lang itong ngumiti at pinikit ang mga mata habang pinapakiramdam ang init ng kamay kong nakalapat sa kaniyang pisnge.

"I understand. Your emotions controlled you."

"You will be always the Ivory I've known that when she knows someone who she truly loves got hurt. Her emotions will control her like as always. You often do that, Luv since then." Litanya niya at minulat muli ang mga mata nito.

Those hazel brown eyes of her really captivates me, on how much I want to deny that I am not affected to those eyes, masking my feelings with the cold and a heartless one for everyone not to know my weaknesses.

Everyone knew my weaknesses and they used it as their bait to make me have my downfall.

I chuckled from what she said.

I put my arm around her body and pulled her closer to me, she instantly wrapped her slender arms on my neck, let her body rest on my as her head on the crook of my neck.

"Eula, be honest with me when I ask you a question. I'm not forcing to explain yourself because there is a time when you are ready to tell me. But please answer me." Turan ko at dahan dahang hinihimas ang likuran niya.