CHAPTER : FORTY - NINE

Sierra

I felt my back slammed against the wall as I feel her hands groping my shoulders hard. Tension starts to build between us as I give the same intensity feeling she gave. Lips smashed against each other. Longing and love lingered around.

"I-ivory..."

I smiled between our lips as I heard her moan. Cupping her right moutain with a slight pressure on it. My left hand starts to travel to her jawline tracing circles down to her neck, strangling it to pull her more closer. I felt her hand going to my front slowly untangling the buttons of my top.

"R-room." I mumbled as soon as we ran out of air.

We stopped for a moment and stared into each others eyes. I can see the desire and love on her hazel brown eyes and I can picture out my own reflection by just a small light striking her eyes. Her eyes smiled as her lips stretched into a wide one.

My heart jumped in that sight. I never thought that this day would come. Touching her like this, having a close look of her, seeing her smiles, looking at her hazel eyes, and feeling her warmth... again.

"You will never leave me again, don't you?" I asked to ruin the silence between us.

Her eyes flickered and a small smiles appeared on her lips.

"Hindi ako nagbibiro." Nagkukunwaring seryoso kong saad sa kaniya. Agad naman nawala ang nagkukubling ngiti niya at napalitan iyon ng isang simangot kasabay ng pagikot ng mga mata niya.

"Of course I'm not going to leave you..." She stopped and stared into me.

"Again."

"Promise?" I cutely asked her.

"Silly, Promise." She said and pulled me into her room. Nasa condo kami ngayon at umalis sa mansion nila Ninong.

"Wait. What are we going to do?" Pigil ko sa kaniya at takang nagtatanong rito.

Tumigil ito, tumingin sa akin na may nakakamatay na tingin. Itinaas ko naman ang aking mga kamay na tila sumusuko. "What?" I whispered.

"Nawala lang ako ng isang taon naging ganiyan ka na? Naging slow?" Her brows furrowed, looking at me with a question hovered her.

Napakurot ako ng ilong dahil gets ko naman 'yong sinabi niya gusto ko lang i-confirm kung ano 'yon. "Fine. I get you tara na sa kwarto." Turan ko at ako na ang kusang humila sa kaniya ngunit may narinig pa ako na sinabi niya pero mahina iyon.

"Good girl."

I shrugged my shoulders off and quickly made my pace towards our room. Pagkarating ay pabalibag kong binuksan ang pintuan na alam kong kinatalon niya sa gulat.

Hindi nga ako nagkakamali dahil naramdaman ko ang kamay niya na lumapat sa may likuran ko. Ang sakit hayop mapanakit na siya ngayon.

"Why did you slammed the door that hard?!" Singhal niya sa akin at nauna nang pumasok sa loob. Hindi ako umimik habang pinagmamasdan ang likuran niya. Ngayon ko lang din napagtanto na nakasuot siya ng isang silk red dress na kitang kita ang likod niya.

I can't help but to bite my lower lip as my gaze fixed on her back. Damn that curves. Her flawless bare back facing me is insane. This is making me insane.

"You know that I hate that!"

"Can you atleast be careful next time?!"

I start to walk towards her not minding her rants. And when I am finally right behind her, I ushered my right hand on her back gliding it gracefully with a hint of desire that slowly envelope within me. It made her stopped from talking.