Chapter 1,"It's For Your Kingdoms."

The lands were split into four after many years of war.Creating the kingdoms of the East,West,North and South,The Four Directions.A peace treaty was formed by the kingdoms' ancestors,to not associate with one another and stay out of eachother's way.So for centuries,the kingdoms minded their business,diminishing the chance of any more war.

As time passed,the generations grew in each kingdom.From one generation to nine.The eigth generation,after concieving their heirs,the King and Queen of the East kingdom,the Akamatsu's,thought that the kingdoms should reunite and work together instead of being seperated.

The ninth generation of the Four Directions consisted of 4 heirs to each kingdom's throne.Shuichi Saihara,the prince of the North.Kokichi Oma,the prince of the South.Miu Iruma,the princess of the West.And Kaede Akamatsu,the princess of the East.

The Akamatsu Family,once their daughter turned 18,sent letters to the other kingdoms,explaining their idea on how to reunite.The families,after sending many letters back and forth,agreed on a date to meet and discuss with their heirs the plan they decided on.

The other 3 kingdoms began a long journey to the East Kingdom,ready to meet after so many centuries.This would be the first time the ninth generation meet...but it wouldnt be the last.This would be the start to a really long emotional adventure.

Outside of the East Castle,arrived the carriage of the North Royal Family,the Saiharas.They were the last to arrive.

"Mother.You havent told me the reason why we had to venture to the East Kingdom as of yet."

Shuichi,the prince of the North,ruffles is raven blue hair with his gloved hand,and,with his golden eyes,shares a worried look with his mother,the queen of the North.

"Please dont fret,my child.Everything will be explained after we meet with the other families.It has all been decided and agreed apon already."

His mother brushes her denim blue hair from infront her face,taking a heavy breath.Her matching blue eyes wouldnt look up from her lap.

"Decided?"

The prince's eye widen as his heart begins to pound.Soon,his father stepped into the conversation,who was seated comfortably next to his wife.

"Like your mother said,it'll be explained once the meeting starts.Please be patient."

His father fixes his epaulette,part of his outfit as king.

"...As you wish."

Shuichi rests his chin in his hand and aimlessly looks out the window of the carriage,taking in the view of the enormous castle that stood infront of him.It was smiliar to his but...different in some ways.

The prince was worried,a pit in his stomach bothering him.For the 18 years he's been alive,he's been read history books and tales about how the other kingdoms were hostile,so it really puzzled him why suddenly,he was brought to discuss something with the same people who were...'bad'.

"Shall we depart?Im becoming quite restless."

Shuichi's father fixes his crown atop his head,shifting his jet black hair a small bit,his golden eyes shooting daggers at the view outside.He really wanted to make a good impression.This little fact made the prince smile to himself,he's never seen his father so worked up.

"Yes.Lets not be tardy."

The queen of the North exhales,fiddling with the glove that encased her hand.A nervous habit the poor prince picked up.Shuichi wasnt ready for this but...he had no choice and plus,he wanted to know what exactly was decided that included him and the rest of the families' heirs.