Chapter 7,"This Is Outrageous!"

The day passes a little faster than it usual would for the heirs to the thrones of their respective kingdoms. The sun was setting, slowly ducking it's head behind the horizon. Shockingly, all four heirs had spent their entire day in the library. Sometimes working on Miu's plan of her cannon, sometimes reading books and discussing them together, sometimes playing around, diving in and out between the rows and rows of bookshelves.

As mature as they were suppose to be, they were 18 year olds, trying to have as much fun in this situation as possible. Finally, they were all prepared to leave the library and carry on with their own things.

"Here, Lady Miu. I hope this is what you wanted."

Shuichi timidly hands his taller, dirty blonde the large piece of paper he was sketching on awhile ago. It contained the finished product. Shuichi felt a small lump in his throat, he's always wanted to reach the expectations of those around him, no matter who they were. He was unable to lift his head from the floor as Miu took the paper from him.

"Huh. Seems great! Thanks, book lover~!"

It didn't take her too long to review the product. Miu's smile was unrivaled. It was beaming so brightly as she folded the paper into a more manageable size. With a reassuring aura, she pats Shuichi on the back with such force, the poor bookworm stumbled forward just a tad.

The prince of the North was stunned, his golden eyes widening as a result.
He did not expect Lady Miu to be happy with his work...let alone smiling so happily. Shuichi felt his cheeks sting a soft red, his once strained, worried gaze, softening. But this sweet interaction was cut short by the one and only, Kaede Akamatsu.

"Are you two ready to leave?"

Kaede, along with Kokichi Oma, stood by the open doors of the library waiting for the West princess and the North prince to join them in the departure of the library. They had stayed in there for quite some time and the scenery was getting quite old.

"Looking at you two all buddy-buddy is making so jealous~."

Kokichi lets out a high pitched chuckles. His eyes squinting to accommodate his ever growing grin. Of course his comment promptly annoys the genius princess. Even though the two had grown closer in the hours spent in the library, it was basically their 'thing' to bicker about anything they could think of.

"Put a sock in it, Pipsqueak."

Miu sighs deeply, walking towards the two by the doors, eagerly followed by the shy Shuichi.

"Feisty~!Aren't you void of energy by now?"

The petite prince's smile remains.
Miu doesn't hesitate to push past both Kaede and her future fiance to get through the currently opened doors, showing her disinterest in having a conversation with sad fiance. She decided she'd wait in the hallway.

"Please don't upset her any longer anymore, Sir K-Kokichi..."

The North prince ruffles his raven blue locks with an annoyed tone in his voice, glancing downward at the gremlin of price. Kokichi sighs, and with his infamous yet weak smile, he says...

"You have a soft spot for her now, huh? I'm sorry, Sweetpea. I'll stop~."

Without fail, Shuichi's already pink cheeks flushed an even deeper red, his expression reacting accordingly. Knowing this wouldn't end well, Lady Kaede decides she'd step in.

"Don't tease him, Kichi. We're all a little worn out right now."

Her words suddenly froze the petite prince who stood next to her, the one who was once so confident. It was the name she had just spoke, the nickname she had teased Kokichi with a while ago. 'Kichi'. Kaede didn't even realize she used such a name in her speech, so once she notices Kokichi's shocked expression, his cheeks dusted with a maroon red, she didn't quite understand.