Chapter 2,"Lets Get This Over With."

The day wasnt over.Far from it.
After a small chat,the princess of the East,Kaede Akamatsu,and the prince of the North,Shuichi Saihara exit the side room they were placed in as their parents chatted.

The South prince and the West princess left without hesitation,so it should be been fine for them to leave.

"Lady Kaede?"

The blue haired prince begins to start another conversation,he and his soon to be wife were walking down the quite big hallway,planning to reunite with their parents.

"Just 'Kaede' is fine.No need to be so formal."

The daughter of the Akamatsu Family decided it would be more affective to give her soon to be spouse the freedom to address her normally.

"Uh...r-right.Anyway,I was curious about your castle.Its really gorgeous."

The North prince loved everything about his peer's castle and he felt quite bummed that he didnt see the full beauty of the castle yet.

"Thank you.I appreciate it.In the castle walls,there's so many stories to share and history to remember.Every crack,every scuff,theyre all tales of my life here."

Kaede's eyes turn to one of the many pictures hanging in the hallways,a faint smile appearing in her face.Shuichi,for one,felt happy now that he saw the princess of the East smiling.He didnt like seeing people upset.

"Sir Shuichi...I apologize on my parents' behalf."

Kaede stops in her tracks,bowing her head slightly towards her future husband.She continues as her voice softens...

"I didnt know they would go to such measures to keep war at bay.Its a very unfortunate situation but I promise I'll...try my best to be amazing to you."

Her heart was pounding.
Even though this situation was not ideal,she didnt want to disappoint her parents,so she had to go along with it.If both the prince and princess agree to go along with this arranged marriage then...what could go wrong?

"Im happy you understand the situation.Our other peers though...dont seem like the type to sit and accept this."

Shuichi nervously tugs on the glove encasing his hand.He was referring to the South prince and the West Princess,who were still rebelling.

"I understand what you mean.There has to be someway to make them closer.They dont seem to like one another."

The East princess holds her chin in deep thought,her violet gaze directed to the carpeted floor.Before long,Shuichi got an idea.Soemthing that could make each and everyone of them closer.

"Uh...Kaede?Excuse me for speaking out of turn but..."

The shy North prince begins to speak,his words gaining Kaede's attention.He continues...

"...Maybe a tour around your castle grounds could be a fun activity for all four of us?"

"How will that bring everyone closer?"

The princess didnt comprehend his motives.

"You said in every crack located in the castle walls,there was a tale to it.I think it would be quite nice to hear your stories,and maybe one of us could relate."

Shuichi tried his hardest to convince Kaede,but she was still abit skeptical.

"That is...not a bad idea.I will need to check in with my parents to see if its alright."

The East princess crosses her arms,alittle nervous.She really didnt want to speak with her parents,since they betrayed her trust with this arranged marriage.