Chapter 31- Chocolate Mousse Cake

"I can't believe you just seenzoned me

"I can't believe you just seenzoned me." -Grayson Hawthorne

---

I was being woken up. Someone was shaking my arm and trying to make me mad. "Lorelai." the person said. My brain couldn't really decipher who it was after being violently awoken. 

"5 more minutes." I mumbled and shifted to lie on my side, "Avery and Jameson are both gone." the voice continued on. I felt my cheek get squished against the pillow, "Find them." I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. 

The person thankfully stopped and let me rest. I tried thinking of who it could possibly be but my brain was too tired to function so I decided to let sleep envelop me again. 

Just as I was drifting away, something warm and heavy landed on my stomach, kicking my ribcage. "What the hell?" I opened my eyes immediately to see what it was. Orion. He was on me and looked confused. He turned around so I lifted my head up to see where he was looking at, "Get up."

Grayson. The devil himself. 

"Go away." I sat up to take Orion in my arms, only to bury myself back under the sheets. "We need to spy on Avery." he cleared his throat after realizing his mistake, "I mean, Jameson and Avery." 

I frowned to myself. Why did he say Avery's name first? That was strange but I brushed it off as him probably still being suspicious of us. 

My dog wiggled under my arms and began crawling his way out of the blanket, "Lorelai, get up." Grayson pulled the blanket off me slightly, revealing my bare shoulder and my dog. Orion leaped out and hopped off the bed, abandoning me with the muggle Draco Malfoy. 

Any chance of getting sleep right now was impossible. It was either, getting up and kicking Grayson out or getting up and spying. "Lorelai." Grayson grumbled like the true monster he was. 

I threw my arm up to stretch, luckily hitting his nose. "Fine, but I'm only allotting 1 hour and if we haven't found anything by then, I'm going back to my room." I ignored his complaints about me hitting him and stood up. 

My robe was a short walk away from my bed so I hoped Grayson wouldn't notice the rainbow kitten pajama pants I paired with my tank top. If he did, I'd die of humiliation and never hear the end of it. 

"You know, hitting a persons nose can and will make their eyes water as a reflex." he told me with a know-it-all voice. "Yeah, mhm." I snatched the robe up and hurriedly put it on before he could see my outfit. 

Grayson's head was right next to mine as we watched my sister and his brother place a piece of tape on a tree. It glowed a neon green when Jameson didn't point the flashlight at it so we figured they were using glow-in-the-dark tape.