Chapter 3

9:05 A.M, April 12, 2015

I woke up to sunlight, not knowing where I was. I noticed that I wasn't outside where Charlie and I had fallen asleep last night, but after looking around I realized that I was in my room tucked under my covers and blankets. Was Charlie coming here all a dream, my eyes widened in realization. Was Kimberly coming all a dream, I shook my head with disbelief, and stepped out of bed. I stepped on a huge mound on the floor, and fell. Something growled under the blankets, so I lifted them up, it was Kimberly. At least I wasn't dreaming about that part, we were both laughing really hard. I was really hungry, and I started to open the door when-

"NO!" Kimberly yelled. I gave her a puzzled glance. She seemed to notice and explained. "You can't let Charlie see you like that." She pointed to me, I then looked in the mirror and almost fainted, she was right I couldn't let any one else see me like this. I looked like a zombie who had went to the dump and rolled around in mud from the walking dead. She saw my look and said, "Go take a shower, and then I will help you pick out something to wear."So I went to the bathroom and took a 10 minute shower instead of a 40 minute one. I came out of the bathroom with a huge turban on my head that somehow held all my hair and a silk robe. Kimberly was already searching for clothes in my "special" dresser that held dresses for special occasions that I never wore. She was struggling to pull the drawer out, so I came to help, we both pulled and heard something fall into one of the drawers. We ended up pulling out a box, it was about the size of a Nike shoe box, and had golden flowers, stars, and moons on every side.

"Well this doesn't happen everyday." Kimberly and I both said at the same time. We opened it and it was just an empty box with string in it.

"A wast of 15 minutes of trying to open this drawer I guess. But you should keep it, it's pretty." Kimberly said admiringly, and she was right it was a beautiful box so I set it on my dresser. Kimberly ended up picking a turquoise dress, with a topaz necklace which was my birthstone. I brushed my hair out and let it cascade down my shoulders. When it was about 9:37 we started walking down stairs (we made pretty good time after all that, surprisingly). We walked down stairs to the smell of bacon, eggs, and waffles- my favorite! My mom and Katherine, if you forgot was Charlie's mom sitting at the table talking about they're jobs or something like that. Charlie was in the kitchen, and when he saw me I swear his mouth dropped open as he took me in. I guess I looked okay, but if I came out here earlier than I would be investigated for murder, because my looks would have killed them all. Anyways, Charlie kept staring and I blushed and looked away smirking.

"Hey person." Kimberly said as she broke the awkward silence, I took a sigh of relief and grabbed a plate of food and some orange juice then sat down. Kimberly wasn't far behind, her plate was stacked as high as Mount Everest. After we had finished Charlie, Kimberly, and I all had decided to go to the carnival in town. I ran upstairs with Kimberly to get my denim jacket. I grabbed it off of my "special" dresser, and what do you know - clumsy me knocks the beautiful box off the dresser. When it hits the floor, pictures and letters come out of it. It was like in that one episode of spongebob where dumb Patrick wasn't all that dumb with the piece of string in the box. I picked up two pictures and read the back of the first one, it read- "John Bloodstone and Evelyn Bloodstone 2005" I could see why my mom loved him as I looked down at the picture. It was a picture of my mom and him together, and while she smiled for the camera he looked at her with that twinkle in his eye and a smile. You know, the one that says I'm in love with you! I smiled, then read the back of the second one, it was the same year and my parents were both in this one again. But this time my dad had fangs, and my mom had the same glowing green eyes as the—werewolf. Kimberly came to see what I had found, we sat there for a while staring completely dumb founded at the picture, as if they could kill us at any moment. And I suppose one of them still could......

A/N~Thank you so much to the people who read this, it gives me the confidence to keep writing knowing people are actually reading this. Please vote, and comment how you are liking it so far. Also read my other short story Happy Forever. Just to let you know these chapters will be short. Thanks fellow Wattpad addicts ;)>