Chapter 13-Get your lazy butts up and move em' out of this joint

I wake up with a sheen of sweat plastered on my face, and I was shivering all over. I was having another dream about flying on an airplane, when I was younger I had no problem flying but recently I get nightmare's whenever we are near a trip.

"I'll switch seats with you and you can come sit near Charlie." I hear Spencer say, I cracked open an eye to see who he was talking to--it was Kimberly and Charlie was sleeping at the window seat in the aisle across from us. I looked up to see the chart for what to do in an emergency which didn't help at all, I was tired of sitting down and my neck hurt so I pulled off my dark blue blanket that everybody had gotten and headed to the bathroom.

"No way!" I heard Kimberly scream in response to Spencer's crazy idea, no matter how much Spencer hated Charlie, Kimberly would always hate him more. I have no idea why, they had just met and they had done no wrong to each other. Maybe they just both secretly liked each other---yeah that's it somewhere deep inside their empty, cold hearts they loved each other(not!). I kept walking I looked at the people around me wondering where they are from and why they are visiting or going back to Hawaii, there was different kinds of people. Some had thick jackets, while others had clothes similar to what I wore consisting of a tank top and a skirt, some people were with their families. There was little boys, little girls, toddlers, and there was even one little girl who smiled at me and I smiled back of course. The plane ride has just started and right before I got into the bathroom I accidently looked out the window to see deep blue all below us and above us. This was going to be a long flight, I locked myself in the bathroom and started puking. Yeah, you might say that I was overreacting but the plane was a pretty tiny place and there is nowhere to stop but the shark feeding ground(A.K.A the ocean). After I had gotten everything out of my system I came back out and went back to my seat where Spencer was sitting in Kimberly's seat and Kimberly was sitting in Spencer's seat. Kimberly at the moment was shoving pencils up Charlie's ears and nostrils, I mentally slapped her in the face. I took the pencils out of Kimberly's hand and pinched her as hard as I could and she whimpered.

"Please take those pencils out of Charlie." I said not thinking about how wrong it sounded, and took my seat. Spencer was watching My Girl, I don't know why he would watch that because I cried at the end---it is majorly sad! He looked at me with his big brown chocolaty eyes that made me blush, he had his ear buds in but took them out right away when he saw me.

"How are you? I came to check on you but all I heard was blah, blah, blah." He said imitating me puking, and I playfully smacked his shoulder. He laughed and we had that awkward staring thing that always happens---you know the one where I smile and blush and he smiles back at me.

"Oww." I heard Kimberly say. As I look over, I see that Charlie is biting Kimberly's arm. Kimberly grabs a handful of Charlie's hair and yanks it so hard some pieces of hair are torn off, and he is left there standing in total, utter pain and shock. I look back at Spencer who is laughing his head off and I playfully slap him again but this time I start laughing too. While Charlie and Kimberly are slapping each other(A.K.A punching each other in the face) Spencer restarts the movie which I have only seen one time which technically I only saw the last five minutes because Kimberly wanted to teach me wrestling moves. I rested my head on Spencer's shoulder as we watched the movie, and as I sat there, listening to Thomas J. and Vada it reminded me way too much of my father.....

"I'm gonna get you!" My father yells at me, we are taking a trip to Hawaii along with my mother. My dad is chasing me through the airport and I am laughing. I am only 4 or 6, I am not sure but I know it is before my father left. My mother is pulling our luggage behind her, she looks so young and care free way different than what she looks like now. Don't get me wrong my mom still looks good but when my dad left she changed, and it definitely wasn't the good kind of change.