Chapter 8

Spencer P.O.V

June 12, 2015

"There is no connection!" I yelled from the tallest tree while holding my phone up to the stars. Then in the midst of the crisis my phone dies. I let myself fall from the tallest branches, feeling the wind and my hair slap my face. Then I teleport right in front of Nicole, I see her gasp and I fall on my back laughing.

"Spencer shut up we are stuck up here for god knows how long in the middle of the woods!" Nicole screamed at me, god she needs to lighten up. It's not my fault I can't teleport thousands of miles, at least not yet I have to learn how to do that or else I could die. No big deal right?

"Hey it's not my fault you decided to go all wolfy during dinner. You know first time is during full moon, and is caused mainly of anger or stress." I said matter-o-factly and noticed she was giving me the highest of fingers.

"You didn't have to come you know, you followed me here. And plus we all know why I was angry." Nicole said, and it was true we did both know. Now going back to our double date, before Nicole and I got stranded in the middle of the forest(Picture up above).

****5:30 P.M****

Spencer P.O.V

There we were again, in the black 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California reminding me of the night I scared off Nicole. God, why did you make me such a jerk? Anyway we drove to go pick up what's her face? Oh yeah, Claire reminds me of the Breakfast Club. When she got into the car---right away I knew--- I was doomed. She was practically jumping around the car, she was too perky and asked too many questions. I tried to listen to her questions, but she kept asking questions about my little pony, build a bear, Dora, and la la loopsy. I'm screwed, I kept looking at Nicole. I could have any girl, but Nicole's imperfections were her own perfections. She wasn't perfect, and didn't where short skirts and crop tops. Just thinking about girls like that made me realize that I wanted Nicole even more, because she was normal. Not in a boring way, in an amazing way she wore skirts every once in a while, but she usually wore t-shirts with shorts, and we had so much in common. She was the one person that could make me laugh even after the divorce and everything after. Of course my brother likes her, and plus I scared her away. As Charlie drove Nicole bit her lip and laughed, while miss non-stop talking Annie was sitting right bedsides me. We ended up going to a fancy French restaurant called la rive gauche. Which translates to the left side of river, which is a coincidence since it's on the left side of a river. We all got out except Claire who cleared her throat and held out her hand.

"Why do you have to be so difficult." I muttered under my breath, as I helped her out. We got into the restaurant and started eating the food we had ordered. We were both sitting next to our dates, me next to miss Claire, and Charlie next to Nicole. Charlie's phone went suddenly went off with an explosion of texts.

"Who is that?" Nicole asks while leaning over Charlie's shoulder.

"Nobody." Charlie says a little too fast, then Nicole's eyes widen in surprise. I can see Nicole's eyes scanning the texts, and can see her getting madder every time.

"I should of known not to fall in love so fast, I am such a fool!" Nicole says quietly, but seriously.

"Let me explain, I--" Charlie didn't get a chance to finish, when his phone went off. "Just a minute." Then he started magically speaking Spanish, almost everybody around us was looking at him, because he was yelling. A few minutes later he ends the call, and starts explaining to Nicole that he had a "girlfriend" back in Spain, but it was never serious and he never got the chance to end it.

"So you didn't try to tell me anything? Charlie, those texts were sent a couple of months ago when you were in Oregon they looked pretty serious to me. I was falling in love with you, and you couldn't tell me that you were in love with someone else?" Nicole said, her eyes getting watery and her tone chilling me to the bone, it sounded as if she would murder him. Charlie tried to speak but Nicole had put him in the spot, he was speechless.

"Leave now, take the car, take Claire back home, Spencer can go if he wants I'll get a taxi or limo."

"Nicole, let me drive you home, we can talk, or--" Charlie got cut-off.

"Go, I need some time alone." Her voice even colder and her eyes were a light shade of brown.

"Ok fine Spencer take her home, watch her please." Charlie said pleading with his eyes, I gave him the O.K sign and with that he left the cash to pay for our food and walked out with Claire. I looked over at Nicole who was clutching her head and groaning. Oh crap, did it have to happen now? I asked myself.

"Does your back, head, and stomach feel like they are going to explode?" I said so calmly I surprised myself, she nodded her head. "Is your vision blurry?" She nodded again and I said, "Time to go." I put my arm around her, and helped her outside, over the bridge, and into the woods. That's when she changed into a werewolf for the first time. She ran off into the woods, and I changed into my werewolf self too. After a while you get used to changing and can change when ever you want, except the times you can't control it. So I followed her scent and off we ran blindly into the forest, not knowing where we were going. After what felt like an hour later we stopped, and she changed back and so did I. And that's where we were in the beginning, in the middle of the woods. There was no Taxi drivers out in the middle of no where, and we didn't know where we were so we couldn't get a limo.

"Thanks for coming here with me, I don't know if I could of survived out here without you. And I'm sorry that I avoided you after the carnival incident, I now know what you were going through and it's horrible." Nicole said out of nowhere, I was about to give her smart-a** answer when she ran over to me and hugged me. I could feel her shudder against me and realized that she was crying. I wrapped my arms around her and said,

"It's okay Angel, I'll always be here for you even when you're constipated." That remark got her laughing, and pretty soon we were both laughing. Then out of the dark two bright yellow circles came out of the dark, and a honking noise emerged from the quietness. We came out to the trees, and went out to the rode to find a bus stop.

"We are so stupid." Nicole and I both said in unison, and with that we started riding a bus back to Nicole's home town. I looked out the window to see tall trees run past the window being reflected by the full moon. Nicole leaned her head against my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her as she fell asleep, maybe she didn't hate me after all. But you never know, I had one last thing to say when she finally fell asleep.

"I love you." I whispered to her, and with that we rode on, back to home.

*************

A/N~ Hope you liked this chapter, I spent more time with ideas. Sorry about the spelling errors, I am imperfect I get it. The picture above is of the creepy forest Spencer, and Nicole were stuck in, creepy or nah? Well I will try to write more or less often, do you want Kimberly to come back or not. They  still have that trip to Hawaii planned, so I wonder what will happen. Just to let you guys know I don't plan out what I am going to write, I just pretend that I am in the story, and think about what I would do in their situations. Like always give me ideas and criticize me I can handle it. Thank you for reading fellow Wattpad addicts, have a nice summer ;)