#chapter 2#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Learn to face the reality

            ____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Yello! My beautiful readers! I am here with a new chapter! By the way, it's independence day for us here in Nigeria and a new month at that. happy new month to you all!

Things here been so hectic but i don't fail to update. Trust me.

Well , happy reading.*wink*

------------------------

Well. well. Well. Here we are again.

Count this among my daily life characteristics. What can only make my rude boss to say my full name is if there is. . . A big trouble on ground.

. . . And there is. . big trouble on ground.

I woke up startled to the bone when my phone rang furiously at the bedside interrupting my sweet dream of me and my dream guy on the bed making. . . You know it.

I cursed loudly before checking the caller id.
I sprang up when I saw 'annoying jerk' pop up on the screen. I grab the phone in hurry and ran the back of my hand over my mouth wiping the saliva smeared on the corner of my mouth.

Yh. . I know. It's gross.

I picked it up after the fifth ring. The usual yelling that came out of the phone make me jerked the phone away from my ear.

" MIA ALEXANDRA MAXWELL! Do you have any idea what time it is now! Why are you not here yet?"

My eyes quickly darted to the burry clock that reads 8:46pm. My eyes almost removed out of the socket as it dawned on me that i am doomed first thing on a Monday morning.

I was supposed to get the project ready for analysis by 8 pm and my stupid self have over slept again.

" Shit!" I said out loud. I didn't even realize i was still on the phone till he scoof loudly.

"Shit?" He repeated after me. " You know what? FUCK YOU MIA!. Now you have finally ruined my life! Do you realize that the project is yet to be presented because your idiot self failed to finished the analysis!"

I could feel the heat of his breath as i held the phone, not knowing what to say. Anything i say would even anger him more so i kept quiet.

" I am deeply sorry sir." I said quietly

" Get your ass down here now. Right now! Or you are seriously fired! I mean it this time!"

I chuckled silently despite the situation on ground. He always say that to scare me. I know he won't fire me because I will always refuse to be fired.

I am a pain in his ass because i am also his closest and most annoying surbodinate.

" You wish." I said jokingly and slip out of bed. I still have at least 13 minutes till the CEO arrives.

" You sly brat! You must-"

I cut the call and dashed into the bathroom. I performed all the miracle within 5 minutes and rushed out to the elevator before I lose the chance.

" Pls wait! One second pls!"

The elevator almost closed but i always get a chance. I stopped it with my free hand and crawled inside with the stack of papers containing the reports at work.

I was expecting to be pounced upon and beaten black and blue for disturbing their peace last night but i guess their spirit is in good mood this morning.