#chapter 11#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

You need to look at it from afar to see it beauty.

____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Happy reading my readers! *Wink*

.

.

---------------------------

I inhaled sharply, my eyes turning back once more to the door i came out from, i was sort of irritated and angry suddenly

Who does he think he is that he can monitor my lifestyle? He kept appearing and disappearing, does he think i will be thrilled by what he has and accept to be his?

I truly felt a pull toward him but it make no sense to me for a guy to be too possessive with a lady.
I sighed irritatedly and turn down the hallway, i entered the elevator and landed on my floor in a matter of minutes.

As i walked toward our desk, they all sighted me and stood up expectantly..Logan wasn't among them so i guess they already believed that they will be waiting for a fired employee.

My mood turned into a gloomy one teasingly and i approach them, not uttering a word. Their gloomy eyes followed my movement. I went straight to my desk and gently packed my things with a saddened expression.

" They seriously did it." Kate muttered with an unbelievable realization on her face. Her face turned with concern and pain to me, at the brink of tears. " They didn't fired you, did they?"

I wanted to laugh but my inner self jerk me into seriousness. I gaze at all of them, with this " i will miss you" look and gathered the rest of my things.

I laughed inward, immensely amused by their reaction. Kate rushed to my side and pull me to face her before giving me a tight longing hug.

Mia, should you really be doing this?

One side of me reck of guilt while the other was so amused and surprised.
" We can still change their mind, perhaps convince them that it's none of your fault. Why did they have to did that! It's not like we didn't put in our best!" She sobbed into my shoulder.

I sighed loudly to modify the mood and patted her back comfortingly. She pulled back amist tears. I looked at their gloomy faces.

" I want to thank you all so much for supporting me to this day. I really appreciate it. It's not really that big of a deal. I can still find another job elsewhere."

Mia you chicken, if you were truly fired, you would have been in the hospital by now.

Their face went down once more with a hurt and pained expression.
I smiled in my mind with all their expressions.

" Thank you everyone!" I said and headed toward the door but i froze midway when Logan appeared at the door way looking confused.

" Where are you packing to?" He asked blankly. I blinked at him to shut his stinky mouth but he just blew me out to the open.

" Don't you know that she's fired?" Kate said.

" Fired? Of course not. The CEO stopped them from firing her." He gaze at me and at their expressions before bursting into fits of laughter
" So this chicken deceived you guys?"

I slowly turned to see Kate with that look like she want to kick my soul out of my body.

" Mia, you cunning shrew!" She lunged at me, disappointed.

#

I yawned loudly unaware of the people around me before i could even realize it. My hand shoot out to covered my mouth in embarrassment but i was late. Dean shook his head at me smiling and i want to crawl into a ball and disappear. i gave him an embarrassed smile.

We have been at every single work we could do since morning not even taking a single break to straighten our aching back.

Because of that godforsaken human being who leaked the information, we have to pull a all night work to be able to recreate the design back. It isn't an easy work to do so we just have to put our best to it. I raise my arm above my head and the pain shot out throughout my body.

We constantly have to rub our eyes Several times to get rid of the sleep and type into the computer for eternity. I stood up and walked to the glass wall after picking up a coffee.

I enjoyed the taste of it and how it melted on my tongue and the beautiful arrays of light and cars on the road.

It's such a busy day.

My life have always been busy and restless. I remember when i first came to the company, i work like a bull. Sometimes, i still wonder how i manage to like that boss of mine after five years of resenting. I couldn't even bear to see his disgusting face back then.

" Hey chicken, get back here and let's finish this as fast as possible." Logan said from his seat. You see? Always getting on my nerves. I turned and gave him a naughty look. He just smiled and pointed to the stack of papers on the desk beside him.

" Get this quickly to Mr Christopher and let him review it." He pushed the stacks of papers to me. "I am so fucking tired right now and my hands are killing me! He already rejected the design three times already!"

His head fell back on the table and he grunt loudly, " are you done with the design already?" He asked dean and others sitting at the other end.

They too are all exhausted and they look like they could faint anytime soon. They nodded groggily.

" Alex, can you pls place order for all of us?" I faced him raising up my credit card to his face.
" we can at least have a feast before we continue."

They giggled and their face lit up quickly. He collected my credit card before dashing outside. " You are the best, sis!" He said with a smile, on his way

I took the papers and walked out of the office, heading to the last floor. It was oddly silent except for the part of our office where the light is still on. The elevator dinged and i walked into the silence roaming on his floor.

Everything was so quiet and dim but first, his floor look so magnificent. Even his secretary's desk look so comfortable and professional. I avoided the clinking noise my heels make as i walk to the door. I stood at the door way, thinking twice about my entry.

Well am just here as a worker, nothing more. I took in considerable amount of air before knocking the door. I stood and listen for any response even though it's hard to even hear things going on inside.

After few seconds, a low response came from inside and i muster courage before opening the door and slipping inside, closing the door behind me quietly.

---------------------------

Let's get the votes rolling. Thank you so much for supporting this babe. Am harsley ace by the way. Thank you so much, my lovely readers.