#chapter 7#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

The secret to success is consistancy of purpose.

____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Wow! Am amazed! 6 reads in Three days. That's amazing! I want to thank you all for this story a chance.

Let's see if we can kindly to 10 reads and 5 votes. let's do this!

Happy reading my fans!* Wink*

-------------------------

I shoot glares at all of them as the limo set into motion to god knows where. I sighed few times and huffed knowing that the only person I can vent my anger on is their stupid boss.

I had to ditch team dinner because of that nerd and what now? I had to ditch him too because of this bastard?

I waited patiently while the limo goes. My eyes shot out to the colour horizon as the sun prepares to set. It look so damn beautiful.

I felt the car stopped after like 5 minutes after we took off. The guys stepped out and opened the door for both of us.

Sarah tried holding me once but i shrugged her hand off my body. She gave me an apologetic look but. . . Did I even care? It's not even her fault. I just want to see that jerk and squeeze the hell out of his neck!

She lead the way and i follow her inside the building. The outside look like a relaxation spot with the design and how fabulous the place look like but i was speechless when we entered the building finally.

He brought me to a fucking clothes store!

Wait- did I tell this guy that i lack clothes or is he trying to tell me that i have a poor sense of style?

How dare he?!

I bit my lip so hard and all that was in my head is how am gonna kill him. The woman we met there took us to the elevator and we headed to the middle section where countless varieties of clothes are.

Fortunately, i met the jerk there. I thought he probably left me with this deadly looking guys and this sick lady but he was actually there.

His face lit up when he saw me but it only make my glare grow once more. He just stare at me in amusement and he stood up and walked toward me.

I resist the urge of slapping his face because. . . If i were you, i won't do that. I can't beat to lose my job! I will practically be digging my grave!

" What is this meaning of all this? I thought i have made it clear that there will be no next time, you pervert!"

I snapped at him in front of everyone there. All of them just stood like mannequins and he just laughed at me.

" Are you laughing right now? So it's funny to you how you forcefully brought me here? You must be crazy, Mr CEO."

I planned to end it that way but like as if i knew, as i turned to go, those stupid guys i wanted to punch stepped in front of me and held out their hands to stop me.

I scoofs and turn back to him with a angry face.

" Tell your dogs to move out of my way now! Or you will soon be hearing this all over the company." I said hoping that will stir his fear but he just chuckled.

" Who do you want to tell? Your friends and teammates? Who will believe you?"

He taunted and move closer till our nose we're almost touching. My body tingled deliciously when i felt his hand ran up my arm.

" You! - you. . You are really crazy!"

I felt the whole feeling of his hand under the thin fabric my shirt. My eyes blinked profusely but i couldn't look away from his possessive eyes. He watches my every reaction as he caress only my arm.

I stutter wordlessly and i cursed this stupid body of mine. How could it be so sensitive like that? The feeling already weaken me to the knees but i kept my stand.

My tongue ran over upper lips and i move a step back. I didn't even realize that we are already left alone in the room. He swiftly draw me by the waist with his large hand and merge my body with his.

" Don't look at me like that."

He said more like a warning than a statement. My eyebrows furrowed as i stare at his already darkened eyes.

" W. . What?" I managed to say but my breath got caught up before I could say the next word as he suddenly slammed his lips on mine.

I could swear that i stumbled back when i felt the full force. If not for his hard hands, i would landed flat on my butt. He groan and pulled me deeper, deepening the kiss.

The way his lips move on mine, he didn't even wait for me to react to the kiss. I want to feel the taste and the movement so bad on my lips. I savoured the feeling of it but unfortunately, it didn't last long.

He pulled back when my body was already enjoying the feeling, leaving me hurt inside. Thank God, he didn't hear the whine that came out of my mouth.

It was so embarrassing. His hand that made contact with my cheeks made me realize how hot my face is. It cooled the hot feeling down but my core was still throbbing with the feeling.

His gaze shifted to mine as well as his thumb shifted to my lower lips. His hand in my waist refuse to leave the position.

I didn't even know why the hell i didn't push him away. I know that he annoyed me by just barging into my life and claiming me but i can't deny the fact that my body crave to be touched like that.

I crave the feeling every night i want to go to sleep. I want to be touched and loved by a man who knows my worth. I want to be dealt with roughly. I want someone so rough and dominating but. . . Not like this.

" Listen to me and give in, mia.". His deep voice said to my ear.

Why did it sound like am being controlled? I want to say something but it seem like this lips won't burge. I just stare at him like that.

" I already claimed you from the first time I saw you and i will do anything to make you mine so don't even think of rejecting me!"

Then my anger soared. Is that how a sensible man ask a woman out? By seduction and stirring up her feeling? Is that how i wish to be loved? Why is mine always different?

I pushed him away to give my brain sometime to process.

" Do i look like one of your property that you can just claim as you like?! I have a boyfriend for your fucking information so go satisfy your stupid lust with someone else!"

I turned to go with anger even though my body was screaming not to leave him but what he did, just erupted more anger in my body.

I was suddenly pulled back by the neck with so much force that i practically choke on my spit. My back was smashed against the standing mirror so hard that i was surprised that it didn't break.

Fear and anger grow inside me at once and I didn't know which one i should act upon. I watch with fury as he leaned forward to my eyes.

" I told you I can't let you go, that you are fucking mine! That useless book nerd doesn't deserve you! You deserve to be with me! And me only! Why are you so fucking stubborn and resisting?."

I didn't know i could ever be angry like that in my life. For once in my life, i feared my temper. With full force that i was surprised of,

I slapped him hard across the face, the sound resounding in the quiet room.

------------------------

Let's get the votes rolling. Thank you so much for supporting this babe. Am harsley ace by the way.