#chapter 20#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

A minute's success pays the failure of years.

                  ____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Glad that you're enjoying the story.

.

Happy reading.

.

----------------------------

I cried out with a loud moan as i felt his finger entered me. My breath got caught up instantly and it felt like i am gagging on the way his hand skillfully moved in and out of me. 
My eyes flew past him to the rest of the room but i was relieved that Carla is not anywhere awoken. I desperately pray she doesn't see all of this.

His mouth then started trailing my jaw and began sucking on skin just below my neck. I let out few mysterious sounds that i couldn't think of making but i was too lost in his world that i couldn't revive myself.

I have no idea how my body started moving in line with the way his finger drove in and out of me. I clutch at him tightly as my knee have weaken to the core. I could only hold myself with his weight from falling. His eyes never left mine. He watch my every reaction. How i moan when he plung in and how i grunt when he pull out. He watch it all. It would even please him more if he could record all my reaction, to show how much it please him.

My head rolled to the back with a wave of pleasure as he doubled the finger inside me, stretching and pumping my inside furiously. I could feel the warmth starting to build inside me. I do not want him to stop.

I do not want him to leave me.

I want him more.

More than anything.

The bulge in his pants pushing against my thigh was not helping my arousal, his mouth trail from sucking my neck back to my mouth, capturing it one more time. He stopped all the mewls and grunt that came out of my mouth, replacing it with his tongue and that hot feeling. He returned to pumping faster inside me, driving to a point of no return.

Everything that happened left me wondering whether it truly happened or i actually imagine it. It felt so unreal and at the same time, real. It make me feel like i was caught up in a dream.

I wrapped my hands round his neck as he deepened the kiss, leaving me wanting more. He continued stroking me hardly till i felt myself coming over the edge. His hard bulge felt hotter and getting larger on my thigh.

The sound of the blanket rustling brought me back to my senses. I noticed it first. I stopped the sound coming from my mouth even though I had to push myself so hard. I heard a muffled sound coming from the bedroom and my lust turn to something like panic. The man in front of me did not even bulge, i doubt if he even hear anything right now.

I feared that Carla is slowly welcoming herself back to reality and that doesn't sound good. I pushed at his shoulder to let me down but he didn't bulge. Instead, i gasped again as his finger plung roughly this time, sending me over the edge. I do not want him to stop. Still, i don't want that type of scene where Carla catch us in the act.

It will only cause me more problems.

" Hey.!" I gently said to bring his sense back " we need to stop!"

I said but he just closed my lips with his again. God, what have I gotten myself into? I moan into his mouth helplessly and i banged into his chest at the same time. I manage to grab his attention after the fifth bang on his chest. He grunt loudly and gently slip his finger out of me. He didn't say anything. Not even from where i first opened the door. It make me feel guilty somehow. . . And . . Angry.