#chapter 22#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Learn to take full responsibility for your actions.

                   _____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Song: for my hand by Burna boy and Ed Sheeran.

.

Yah! Another chapter is around the corner. I decided we should have a little twist here, okay? Thank you so much and Happy reading
*Wink*0

.

---------------------------

.

After like some minutes that felt like hours, Xander opened the driver door and i jumped slightly. He just entered with an amused expression and a frustrated one too. His eyes went to his watch before he hissed at silently and he started the car briefly and we drove out of the area.

I used my inner eyes to stare at him carefully. He didn't even change his expression as he drive. He must have been pissed, i understand.

Whey did he come to my apartment in the first place?

I shifted in my seat. I could feel my heart in my mouth as i breath heavily. Why do I feel like nothing has changed between us. He kept that cold expression on his face while i sat there, not knowing where to begin the conversation.

Why can't he just say something and clear the air?

. I know that after what happened this morning, i already owned billy an explanation. He probably won't hear anything i have to say. He must have think that i cheated on him.

Well truly, i did. I felt guilty and ashamed of myself. Why did i even let lust rule over my head in the first place? Why didn't I push him away? God, why am I dumb? What will happen if my co workers finds out that i had something with Xander, what will they think about me? How many people am i going to lie to? I don't even expect billy to stay silent after seeing that. He is not the type to keep mouth shut over things.

Just,. . What the hell have i done?

I had no idea that my eyes were already on him since. I was so deep in my own thoughts, thinking about every bad scenerio if anyone finds out. I blinked shyly when he suddenly turned his eyes at me. He already caught me staring. I quickly turned and faced front, blinking hard. i swallowed deeply as nervousness swam over me. That's what am talking about. He is acting distant and is keeping mute.

"I was expecting you to ask some questions but you didn't. " He finally opened that mouth to talk to me. I didn't want to look at his eyes. I feared that i might forget everything i want to say. "Why?" He said.

" I. . You look upset." The word left my mouth and i saw him nodded with my inner eyes.

"Yes. I am upset." He simply said. Why is he so hard to read sometimes. He could have just specify who is he angry with and why but he didn't go further. I want to know what made him upset. What did he discuss with billy? He must have threatened him or do something worse, am sure of it.

" What did you say to him? You didn't scare him, did you?" I turned to him while he kept his eyes on the road. I saw his jaw clenched as i let out the question.

" Maybe i did. Jerks like him doesn't deserve you." He said. I stared at him, confused. Billy must have said something or he must have stirred his feelings. I watch his look turn to upset. He looked at me before taking his eyes away.
"Am making sure that he's never coming bear you again." He said upset.

It's starting to get on my nerves now." Xander, seriously what did he tell you?!" I raised my voice everytime am getting frustrated." He told you something didn't he? Why were you even at my apartment this morning?" I threw it at him.

He didn't bother glancing at me. He kept his hold and gaze sternly on the car. I scoofed silently and leaned into my seat. I know it's my fault. He is so damn bossy and possessive that it gets on my nerves. Why does he have to do like am a property that he own every fucking time! Am i not allow to have my own opinion? My own choice? I haven't even signed that hell of a contract and he's already proving bossy over me. I wanted to burst out at him but i kept it all in. I need to save my every for the big day. I felt his eyes on me but i ignored it. Maybe he should know that he's not really that charming of a guy.

" I was at your apartment to talk to you." He broke the silence. When he saw that i didn't bother to glance at him, he continued." I wanted to convince you. You're always on my mind every time and it's getting worse as you are not responding actively to me. You are mine. You should know that. I won't share you with any jerk."

I didn't give him a response and just fixed my eyes on the road. He exhaled harshly to my silence and the rest of the drive was spent in an uncomfortable silence. The moment we reach the venue and parked, i stepped out of the car as soon as I can before being spotted with him. I hurried forward while he trail behind. The setting and the arrangements was such a huge success and everything was to it's perfect shape. Olivia waved at me with a wide smile as soon as she sighted me from afar. i waved back and headed toward her. I turned at the sound as I heard the truck that shipped the model car enter the area. I turned back to Liv and the stares that enveloped me was breath taking. They all gnawed and pointed at me differently with a lot of whispers. I almost slipped on my heels out of nervousness.

I managed to reach Liv where she stood under the tent with the rest of the crew arranging something.
She smiled and hooked her hand under my arm. I smiled at her cuteness.

"I guess we got the model part covered, guys." She gingerly said and others turned at her before they all gasped with surprise and shock when they saw me. The mouth dropped and they stare at me with a daze Expression. I want the ground to open and swallow me.

" Woah! Wow! OMG! What the fuck!. . . Wait. . Wow!" All of them gasped one by one when their eyes landed on me. It even make the attention to doubled up and i could feel other people's eyes on me. I was so nervous as hell. Kate moved to my side and move around me, nodding her head constantly.

" Wow! You look. . . Totally different! We don't need another model to be sincere. The spot is all yours, my lady." She said sarcastically and we all laughed. Logan had his hand on his chin, observing me . I turn a teasing look at him.

" What? What? Don't even think of saying otherwise." I said with a laugh. He smiled and nodded.

" You actually look like a totally different person. I will have make a move on you if i didn't recognize you " he said cooky and others cooed and laughed. I blushed silently and i quickly joined them to finish the packaging. The camera men and those arranging the set-up have finished making their stands and just as we await the model for the brand, two black SUV car pulled over into the area smoothly grabbing everyone's attention.

We all turned our head expectantly as the car came to a stop and the back door of the second car opened and a beautiful bright stylish lady came out of the car elegantly.