#chapter 5#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Karma is indeed a bitch.

____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Another chapter already here! I can't express how happy I was seeing my novel rated #92 in secret lover and # 189 in bossy. I was just too glad. Thank you so much for the support and love. Let's get this book to the top! Happy reading!.

--------------------------

" I want you.-. . To be mine."

My jaw dropped to the rock bottom and i just stared like he is crazy. Of course he is crazy!

Who the hell does he think he is? Does he think he is my crush, roman reign or what give him the audacity to say that?

I want you to be mine. I mimicked him in my mind and i almost laughed out aloud. He sure is a crazy fella.

I can't wait to get out of here and tell Olivia everything. . Oh! The crazy jerk know that no one will believe me, that is why he is picking on me.

Nice one.

I just stare at him like that till he finally laughed. I stare at him ridiculously.

" Why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckled loudly.

" W. . What?" I blinked profusely.

" Don't look at me like that."

He made his tone so low and so hot that it set my face on fire.

"Why? Why?" I stutter

"Huh. . . You are so slow witted."

I glare at him and he chuckled silently.

" Don't give me that look unless you want me to ravish you right here."

He whispered inside my ear. I could feel butterflies erupting in my stomach. I am sure that if i have the chance to check my face, i am probably red like a tomato.

I pushed him away to give myself some fresh air. I almost choke on my saliva. What the hell!

This is no more a joke. Is he trying to abduct me or why he is taking this so far? Does he think that i will not spill everything out.

" This is no more funny. What are you trying to do to me? "

I asked. He didn't bother to move close to me again and just stood where he was. His eyes bore into mine.

" I told you what i want. I want you to be mine. Simple. Is that hard to understand?"

His tone sound irritated. I kept my stance.

" Why me?"

" I don't need a reason to like you." He simply said and that make me frown.

I am the victim here! Why is he sounding hurt to me? I somehow felt bad for the way i pushed him away. It must have pissed him off.

" Let's talk about this later. You are probably late for the next schedule. See you later."

He winked at me and i just watched as he walked away leaving the room quietly.

He must be crazy if he think there will be later. I am never seeing him again! Even crossing path with him again! Never! I will make sure of that.

I waited a little to calm my flushed face down before heading out of the room. The absolute last thing I want is for Liv to find out.

As i arrived at our desk, i met an angry Olivia and Dean and my pissed boss, Logan.
Other teammates have gone to the meeting. They all stared at me like they want to murder me that instant.

I laughed apologetically and picked my necessary things.

" I am sorry guys. I didn't mean to keep you waiting. I am sorry boss."

He looked at me sarcastically and then smiled slightly. Liv peered closer at my face looking at it carefully. I averted my face afraid that she will catch my heated face.

" Why did you look so flush?. ." She began. My heartbeat quickened knowing that i am done for if my face blow me out.

" Did he call you because of the project? Maybe he didn't like it? Did he talk harshly at you? Oh. . You poor shrew! You must be heartbroken." Olivia rambled on. I heaved a sigh of relief.

" What did you talk about with the CEO? That's strange. Why didn't he call me instead?"

I gulped before presenting the lie that i already formed in my head since I knew they will surely ask.

" He just talked about the project and and the idea that we used. He didn't say much actually. Don't let us worry too much about it."

I said quickly and they were silent at first.

" Okay. That's good. Let's hurry. We're late"

Boss lead the way and we headed to the upper floor. I was at least calm and relaxed.

All i have to do is to avoid the CEO.

------------------------

Let's get the votes rolling. Thank you so much for supporting this babe. Am harsley ace by the way.