#chapter 14#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

A minute's success pays the failure of years.

____lover of the dawn

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Glad that we are on track. I will not stop thanking you for your support and love for this book. It makes me happy. Thank you so much and kindly leave comment if you want any chapter dedication.

*Wink*

.

.

--------------------------

.

They both stood, frightened to the bone when they opened the bathroom door and saw us standing. Their face look like they chocked on their spit. They stare at us with surprise and guilt.

" Monica? No wonder that voice sounds so familiar to me." Liv stepped forward and folded the sleeves of her shirt. She normally do that when she is pissed or when she sees something that she want to pounce on. I watch with both bewilderment and anger.

" You know her?"

I asked Liv. She nodded with a sarcastic laughter. The fact that i haven't seen her before anywhere in the company and she just tried to mess with my life surprised me.

It intrigued me more. Which kind of person hate someone you haven't met before.

" Of course i know this bitch! So it was you huh?" Liv said gritting her teeth. She flayed her hands forward and the Monica girl shifted to the back, glaring at Liv with her puffy face.

She look a bit beautiful if we should put away her slimness. The little rat behind her just kept mute, probably more frightened that we caught them. She even look like an outcast with the way she do and dress.

" What?. . What are you talking about?"
Monica snapped back. It's now my turn to fire back.

"We already heard your conversation so don't try to pretend that you know nothing about it. Why did you tamper with the new advert?" I said and made sure that even my look right now will scare her.

She flicked her eyelashes just like how someone do when they are intimidated. She folded her arms and stutter few times before answering.

" What are you talking about, you insolent bitch! Which design? Do you have any evidence that i am the culprit? How dare you accuse me!" She shifted forward with an intimidating look. Liv bursted back fiercely.

" We heard you stupid conversation, so cut it out Monica! You leaked our new design to THE LEAGUE to make the management fire her! Just admit it, you slut." I held Liv's hand to calm her down but she jerked my hand away and move closer to Monica in a fearful way, pointing fingers at her.
" You are just a fool that is jealous of her progress and smartness. You know what? We are taking this to the higher-ups, then you will know that you definitely messed with the wrong person!"

All the while, i just looked at both them snapping at each other. I didn't even know what to do, whether to stop them or joined Liv to teach the girl a lesson.

" Fine yes! I leaked the design to them! What do you want to do about it? Report me? Go ahead, you idiots! And i will spread rumors that your friend is lurking around the CEO!"

" How dare you accuse my friend! So you think she is like you, you prostitute? I trusted mia more than anything else!"

" Prostitute? How dare you!"

The next thing I heard made me stumbled back a little with surprise and a new type of fury. The Monica girl slapped Liv hard across the face. I trusted my hot headed friend who doesn't take shit from anybody.

She lunged forward at her before slapping Monica girl back and grabbing her hair painfully, jerking her head to the back. Monica screamed in pain and grabbed Liv by her clothes. They started beating the hell out of each other with everything they could lay their hands on in the rest room.

While they did justice to themselves, i stood in one corner not knowing what to do. I thought of carrying the mop at the side of the room and join Liv but i don't have that nerve.

I was even more surprised when i saw Monica's friend standing beside me, watching the drama too. The moment her eyes flick to mine, fear took over her face and she stagger back, not knowing what to say. Her expression pleaded to me to forgive her but i was more than pissed that night.

All i could think about was how the two of them made us work all day to fix the problem and how tired and angry that made me.

"I. . Am. . The- am really sor-" she started but i didn't even let the bitch finish the statement before i grab her roughly by the cloth and dragged her big head out of the scene and headed straight to where my colleagues sat.

She pleaded to me but it only my grip tighter on her. When i got there, they all raised their heads and they all look up with confusion, why i dragged her out like that and where the hell Liv is. It doesn't take long before we all heard a smash coming from the direction of the rest room and Liv bursted out suddenly clutching Monica close by her hair.

"We caught the culprits!" Liv said laughing pathetically.

.

------------------------

Let's get the votes rolling. Thank you so much for supporting this babe. Am harsley ace by the way. Thank you so much, my lovely readers