#chapter 12#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Believe in the compelling power of love,
It is the most fragrant blossom of all.

____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Happy reading, my lovely readers!

And pls you can check out my new novel, hateful things, it's fascinating and it's werewolf story. You will find it to your liking. Thanks for following so far.

...and anyone wants a dedication?

*Wink*

.

.
--------------------------

I entered and gently closed the door behind me, taking in the adorable sight before me.

The dim light at his desk shone on his handsome face and brighten his features. I couldn't see the view of the room properly but i could make out some beautiful frame on the wall and the cool cushions, his coat hanged neatly on the hanger beside him. And he himself sat comfortably, focused on the work in in front of him.

I moved closer to his desk and then, he lifted his bright eyes at me. He held the gaze as though he find something fascinating about me.
It set my throat on fire and i fought to breathe properly.

"I was asked to bring the review sir. This is it." I extended the papers to him. He first hesitated and look from my hand to my face. He took it with his hand brushing mine slightly. The contact set my face in fire.

His eyes caught mine and he smile solemnly before standing up and going around his desk. My heartbeat quickened rapidly. I didn't know whether i should turn and leave or stay.

My feet stayed glued to the spot and i just watched as he moved to the coffee machine and poured two cups.

His eyes never left mine as he moved closer and i took one from his hand. I muttered a low thank you to him and he smiled.

"It must have been so hard for you to prepare it all over again." He said. I sighed and nodded with the tip of the cup in my mouth.

" I have been busy all my life so it's not of a big deal. Why are you still waiting till this late. You should get some rest." I said and gulped the rest of the steamy liquid.

His closeness wasn't doing any good to my mind and i feared that if i wait a few more seconds there, thing might go the other way.

" Thank you for the coffee." I said and i turn to go. I lasted few steps away from him before i was drawn back with a rather harsh force and i collided with him.

Heat erupted between us the moment our eyes met again before his eyes drifted to my lips. I couldn't ignore the tingling sensation i was feeling with his hand on my exposed arm.

His hold became tighter as if something strong is going on in his mind. He stare at my lip lustfully and i cannot deny i wasn't doing the same to his eyes.

" What part of me Don't you like?" His voice was dark and husky. It has a hot feeling behind it. I swallowed but it didn't help. I already unknowingly raised my hands to touch his broad chest and feel his flexible muscles but i withdraw my hand before i do something stupid.

"We already had this conversation, Xander." I felt him tense as his name rolled off my mouth. His eyes switched to my eyes and his breathing became heavy.

"I already told you that i am not consenting to anything that may happen between us. I have a boyfriend, a family and my own life to live. I can't be yours."

I saw the way he reacted to my words and i winced slightly as his grip tightened. He was drawing me closer and closer and it's hard for me to resist his touch, instead, i crave it.

We stood aligned with each other, breathing in each other's scent. " I don't care about anything else. I don't care if you reject me thousand times. My answer will still be the same. You are mine. I wanted you and i knew you feel the same too. You do not want me to be possessive before you give in, mia."

He said it as his tone intensify and i wanted to pull out of his grip but firm hand held my fragile body in place.

" Which part of am not yours do you not understand, Xander? I said i don't want to be part of this! Why did you have to choose me? !" I said bitterly.

Why did i always end up feeling irritated when he prove bossy? It's getting more sickening to me!

His eyes shows anger and still that unshakeable lust. He slightly chuckled before bringing my chin close to him

"Are you saying no to this?" He said before plunging his mouth into mine causing me to arch against him instinctively. He curved his arm round my waist to join my body with his.

My hand went to grasp his chest without me knowing and it didn't take long before i moaned feverishly into his mouth.

His other hand left my arm and grasp my hair before deepening the kiss. His mouth moved gracefully against mine and i returned his force equally, his tongue slipping his way through to explore my mouth.

I forgot what brought me there. I forgot how i got there. I forgot that i already rejected him few times. I took back my word in my mind when his taste filled my body. I do not want it stop and i want it to last longer.

I did exactly the opposite of what i have in mind when my mouth came in contact with his. My body cuddle with his and i fucking love the feeling.

I had no idea when and how my hand arrived at his collar bone, pulling him closer. He swiftly turned and change our position. He pinned me between his desk and his body as he torture me with his mouth. I moaned unearthly into his mouth.

Then he suddenly pull back when the fire in my core is already igniting. I almost grunt loudly when he severed the contact and my lips just move toward his again as my mind was not settled.

He leaned back and stopped movement midway. It pulled me out of my trance when he rejected me. I want to grab his shirt and flung myself on him. I want him to want me badly, dangerously. I shifted and that grumpy look flew back to my face.

His fingertips traced my hot face smoothly, giving me shivers. He watch my eyes carefully.

" You can't reject me and enjoy my pleasure for free." He stated. I furrowed my eyebrows impatiently. I had to fight myself from grabbing him and crashing my lips on him again.

"Wh- what.. What d-do you mean?" I stutter. My hand was still wrapped around his neck and hair as if i won't let go.

"If you want this, then you must give yourself to me completely. You must show me you are mine. Both physically and mentally. Break up with your boyfriend and come to me now."

He said as though it's a command or an order. My brain jerked with anger and i released him and stepped away from him.

" You are sick." I snapped at him." What i have for you is simply lust and nothing more. I can easily forget about it. If you think i will come running to you, then you are wrong, Mr CEO."

I spatted and turned disappointedly toward the door. His voice stopped my movement midway before i could escape and display my embarrassment elsewhere.

" Then sign a contract with me, mia Maxwell."

.

.

.
-----------------------

Let's get the votes rolling. Thank you so much for supporting this babe. Am harsley ace by the way. Thank you so much my lovely readers.