#chapter 17#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

You need to see it briefly to find it lovable.

____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Song: attention by Justin Bieber and Omah lay.

It's really sweet and dope.
.

.

-------------------------

.

" What in the fucking hell are you doing here?" I said with disbelief. The anger that has diminished for God knows how long, soared up like molten lava through my chest up to my face.

I wanted to drop the vase on her head and beat the living night out of her but i was just glued to the spot with rage. I felt my chest tightening when the memory came back to me vividly.
.

__Flashback__
.

I was sitting on the couch, in my night wear, in a very good mood. The television played an animation on the screen but i was too engrossed in my thoughts to notice.

My sister passed the back of the couch with two plates in hand filled with the dishes that she prepared. It smelled so delicious and sweet. I collected it with a smile and start to dig into it.

None of us talked and focus on the movie. . Or i should say that we pretended to focus on it. After a while of silence, Carla looked up at me with a meeky smile and curiosity.

"I saw a brown package in your room earlier. What was that?" She asked with her eyes trailing on me.

I smiled widely at the question. " You won't believe what happened today. My boss assigned me to an advert scene management for the first time! I am so happy and excited. I have never have a role to my self before."

" What does it have to do with that package? That money look huge to me." She said lowly but her eyes was fixed to the plate.

I straightened my shoulder and lean forward." Logan gave me that money to set up the flowers and the specific type of sheet to use for the advert. Can you believe that? He trust my work! He love my work.."

I said with an excitement that i couldn't believe myself to felt.

" Oh. ." That was what she only said. We continue eating and focused on the movie.

When it was time to go to bed, she sat at the end of the bed close to the bedside table where the money was and just stare at me where i sat.

" When are you planning to stop dancing and focus on something useful for your life?" I asked as i applied face lotion on my face. She shrugged and bursted into laughter.

" Don't act like your job is better than mine. At least, i don't have a boss that shout at me every day and i get to see sexy guys too."

" Ew." I squeezed my face as if i don't like the feeling too. She laughed.

" There is even this guy that i met during my performance at one club and . . HELL! You need to see this guy! He is so hot and passionate. I wish I could chain him to me permanently. He make me want to run mad for him."

I watch her foolishness as she continued ranting about this sexy angel to me. I laughed till my stomach pained me.

" So. . Where is the sexy guy? Nowhere to be found? " I taunted.

"Unfortunately, he was just there for a business issues so he didn't stay long but. . . The unthinkable happened!" She bit her lips hardly before whispering " we had sex together. A rough and passionate one."

She said nastily and i squeeze my face in disgust. " You suck at lying, Carla." I said disappointedly but she didn't back down.

" I swear, we did. Unfortunately i didn't take any pictures but i believe that we will meet again. I dream of that steamy moment everyday."

She stare up at the ceiling in Thought of that disgusting memory and i laughed. I finished applying my skin care and hopped into bed with her. She switched off the light .

" Make sure to greet him for me in your dream, okay?" I said jokingly and she scoofed at me before silence took over and i also fell into a deep sleep not long after.

All hell broke loose when i woke up the next morning to find her gone. Not even a trace of her entering the house was left behind. I ignore that because she does that everytime. .

But i almost ran mad when i saw the money given to me by my boss, gone.

My system disorganized that very day. I called that bitch but her phone was switched off. I wanted to cry but the tears won't come.

Can you relate to that kind of pain?

I ended up getting late to work when i was supposed to be there before anyone else, to set the scene. I was yelled at and scolded for coming late. The worst happened to me when they heard my pathetic story and the event is one hour to go.

I ended up giving up two month pay in my salary and. . . I ended up getting crushed for that two month. I lived like a rat and always get yelled at for everything i do in the company.

my life felt like hell. I always curse that stupid sister of mine anytime i am hungry because she is the reason for my hunger. I tried finding her in her usual club but they said that she already went out of the country for an ultimate performance as a dancer.

I felt like crushing her and choking the hell out of her even though I couldn't see her. I didn't even hope that i could see her again in my life.

___end of flashback____

.

And here we are. . .

Standing together in the same room.

I clutched the vase in my hand tighter as i felt ultimate fury. My jaw clenched and my eyes darkened at the urge of wanting to kill someone.

" YOU ARE SO MUCH DEAD, CARLA MAXWELL!"

I screamed and lunged forward at her with so much force.

.

.

--------------------------
.

Let's get the votes rolling. Thank you so much for supporting this babe. Am harsley ace by the way. Thank you so much, my lovely readers.