#chapter 10#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

No guts, no story.

             ____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_
.

.

Wow! What can I say? Am amazed! 33 reads in Three days? Woah, am fucking happy!
Let's do this, my niggas! Let's get it to the top. We can do this! Don't forget to vote and drop your comment.

Update may be slow from now on but i promise to be as fast as I could.

What's your birthday date? Am may 10 by the way. Let's see if we can be friends!

Thank you so much. Happy reading, my readers!
*Wink*

.

.

---------------------------

.

" Nobody is resigning."

I would say that statement jolted me back to life. It was like a shock to my fragile body. It resonate throughout my body deep down. Do you know how much i was terrified to the bone? I thought i was gonna lose everything just like that, And if i do, where would i start from?

I raised my teary eyes slowly, afraid of who it might be, and it was captured by his captivating Prussian blue eyes. I will say i was surprised and not surprised. I wasn't expecting him to be there. I wasn't expecting him to care about this.

It showed on his face and his expression as stared at each other intensely. He was pissed and angry but behind it, i saw the hint of smile that brought my heart to a calm level.

Relax mia. He can fix it once and for all.

My eyes crossed to the men sitting directly in front of me and they all had a sour look on their face as if they noticed the gaze we just shared. They stare at me with disgusted look and glare and I quickly glance down.

They all turned their heads to where he was standing and with that look that tells me that they are ready to direct their anger on him.

"_and what do you think you are doing?!" One of the them lashed out at him. I winced slightly

" Are you turning down our decision right now?!" The big headed one said furrowing his eyebrows. Others gasped and we all watch as he sat down effortlessly and faced us with an authoritative laughter.

" You are telling a worker who is in charge of the project, who is at the brink of getting our company to skyrocket, to resign? Do you all think that is a wise decision?"

They all stare at him with disbelief. The thin one scoofed angrily and banged his hand on the table. Everyone except him flinched at the noise. I just sat there staring between him and the other men.

" What do you think you are doing right now? Are you saying that all of us are wrong? How dare you?" He bluffed.

" Since when are you exempted from mistakes? The person who leaked the information might be in the company, so why are you taking it out on her? Why didn't you find the culprit?"

The big headed man spoke." Of course, she is the one in charge of it so why didn't she tighten the security? Does she think we are here to play?"

He stare at me maliciously and back at Mr Christopher.

" Why are you even defending her? You have forgotten we put you there ourselves? "

" If you are that offended, i can remove them and put you in their position so you can be satisfied." Xander said and i almost did the mistake of bursting into laughter.