#chapter 19#

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

No guts, no story.

____ lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Song: want it all by Burna boy and polo G

.

.
19#: down on her knees

.

Happy reading.

--------------------------

.

The alarm ring was what woke me up from my slumber. I always hate the alarm sound. Why does it have to be so quick and fast? It felt like i slept 20 minutes ago and it's already daylight.

I wanted to ignore it and draw the blanket over my head but i have an event to take care of so I can't go back to sleep.

I groan rather loudly and stretched to let the stress and pain escape but rather, my hand hit something hard beside me . My eyes flew open with a gasp and went to the body beside me. I hissed to myself when my eyes landed on Carla who slept like a log with arms and legs going different direction.

It's not new to me anymore. She is always like that. I threw the blanket away and walked into the bathroom to freshen up. The clock says 7:28 when i glanced at it . I was amazed how i woke up early today.

Or is it because am excited about the event? I don't even know. I took my time to wash and relax my body. I still have a long day ahead of me. I am sure that i used more than an hour. I enjoyed the feeling of the warm water that caress my body.

The way it aligned itself down my body make me to imagine what it would be like with him. With his blue eyes devouring me and his hard hands on me. The thought makes the water hotter on my body. I tried to listen to the sound of the water and focus on it but the thought already dominated my head for many days now.

It's getting stronger everyday that i see him even though I always do my best to avoid him. I leaned on the cool and wet wall and let the water cool the heat in my body.

The knock that sounded on the door brought me back to reality. I thought i had imagine it but the second knock said it all. I quickly shut the shower and listen. It came again in a more gentle way. I decided that it's best that i check the person. Carla won't even shift from her position no matter how hard they knock so it's useless to leave her to it.

I wrapped my self in my brown robe and gently stepped out of the bathroom. My feet so cold on the tiles. I glance at the log on the bed and she still has the blanket over her head. I shook my head irritated and walked to the door quietly.

Who could it be so early in the morning? After all i don't think i should be expecting someone this early. I inhaled deeply to keep calm and i slowly reverse the lock. It click and opened.

" Who is- " i started but i couldn't finish.

The air around me went stiff and i couldn't even breath out the air that i inhaled. It got caught up in my throat and came out with a violent cough as i stared at the man in front of me.

Could i have imagine it too? What is going on in my head this days? How could I think of you this. . . This. . . Ridiculous scene?

I snorted at myself and moved to close the door when his large hand block the movement midway. That was when it all came clear. I didn't imagine it.

His Prussian blue eyes bore deep inside my eyes with a high intensity that make me gulp with widened eyes. His look told me he wasn't sure too of the scene in front of him. We were both surprised. I was beyond surprised. His magnetic eyes slowly trail down from my eyes to my body as if to confirm his eyes. It took a load of great effort for me to stand glued to the ground in front of him.