7K FOLLOWERS

Today, I hit my 7,000 followers... HAPPY 7K to meeehhh

I remember when I was starting to write... my motto in life is... "I'm writing to express, not to impress." But as times passes by... miracle happens. I'd consider it a miracle— my books gaining so much attention way back 2017 is a miracle for me. Like my english is low quality— my plot is cliché but people was able to give it some attention... back then I'm just a college student who was having a hard time on focusing in my studies but still passing the exams 😂😂 ooohh! I can still remember those days that wherein I was supposed to review or write a reviewer for my exams, make an objective for our thesis— but I'd end writing an update for my books— those days that I was supposed to be sleeping— but end up writing an update till 2 am, and when I woke up at 7am in the morning to get ready on my class I still have the energy to write an update again while riding a jeepney (a mode of transportation here in my country so if you are a kabayan hello there!) that's how I'm so engaged with writing back then— I don't feel any pressure of updating... because, I still enjoy writing.

But recently... since the pandemic happens— 2021, I started working in a nightshift company. I found myself slowly losing interest in so many things... I suddenly update rarely, if I update a story I don't feel any satisfaction— I feel like there is something wrong with the plot... I feel like no one is interested with the book... I'm not sure if it is because I'm old— or what hahaha but yeah— I suddenly feel like writing an update is a must or else you might forget about my existence... 🥲 as much as I want to continue my books I feel like I'm tired.

I know many of you loves me... and loved my books... also some of you got inspired of writing because, of my books— and whenever you say that— I feel so glad that I was able to do something big change on your life. But as much as you who loves me... there are this reader— who was here to judge the book even if it was just half way... who judge the character that I made — calling them pathetic because of love, calling them weak because of love— (I was just trying to portray a person who was in loved— and we all know— no matter how smart a person is— how high his/her IQ— we used that thing in our chest...) also, I just want to write a very wholesome and stressfree book but I don't understand why this reader are so demanding as if they were paying me. — of course my readers (who are always there for me and understands me in every typos I made without judging me) would be telling me "don't mind them" "you're doing great" I swear I appreciate those simple yet big motivational words of yours— it motivates me to still continue on writing...

What I am trying to say is... and what I really want to say is— I might take a break on writing— but don't worry every now and then I'd be coming back here to update my books... or I might not comeback for a very long time but please don't forget about me...

Thanks for everything guys. Thanks for the 1M reads, for the 7k follower and supporting up to this day. I promised to take back that BunnyV back in 2017– that BunnyV who writes stories without feeling any pressure whatever was happening around me. I hope if that day comes you are still here waiting for me and didn't forget about me T^T.

Take care guys... if you want to talk to me you can follow me on my instagram: bunnyV98 oh you can follow my youtube account too! Who knows I became a vlogger joke! Hahaha but yeaaah follow me too! Okay just kidding PM me on IG if you want to see my youtube account hhahaha

Anygays— take care guys, you are nice keep going!

Love,
BunnyV