E p i l o g u e

Hello Rebecca? Where are you? Youngjae asked being on his gay panic because of Rebecca.

Dude I am on my way! I just need to get the rings at jewerly. Rebecca answered.

Okay fine. Youngjae answered distressed.

"Guys double time! Fix the table now!" Youngjae said.

Well Choi Youngjae is the best man, and when I say best man– he organized his best friend's wedding. Like it was a dream for him.

Choi Youngjae is a successful cafe owner— his sunshine cafe has 5 branches now. The first branch or the main was near at the famous CEO Kim Taehyung, the 2nd one is near at their beloved alma mater that his husband owns, the 3rd one is near the namsan tower the 4th one is near the YoonJin's company and the 5th is near the studio of Jeon Jungkook.

Speaking of Jeon Jungkook...

"Kook! What the hell you are full of paint!" His mother exclaimed.

"I just finished doing mg new canvass mom!" Jungkook said as he take off his clothes and went to the bathroom to wash himself.

"Does Tae knows that you just came here?"

"Yeah he did mom!" He screamed inside the bathroom.

Eun Ju was excited that his OTP was finally
O F F I C I A L.

After Jungkook changed his clothes and the make up artist do her job.

Jungkook was just smiling widely the whole make up thing and fixing his hairstyle. He was excited that finally him and Tae will be husband and wife— yeah he do really call himself a wife.

"Ma'am your son is ready." The make up artist said.

Eunju looked at his son he admired his son looking so handsome with white tuxedo and a vale. "Why are you so handsome? Oh my— I shouldn't cry!" She said as she wiped her tears.

"You are not baby anymore— but still you are mom's baby forever and always." She said and hugged her son.

It all started when he asked me if he can be my wife... since I was too you that time. I said yes he can be my wife... I'll marry him when we grow up.

But as time passes by... seeing those straight guys dating girls makes me asked myself if I am one of them— so I started dating... and hurting this most beautiful and most precious gem in the world. Asshole right?

Taehyung stoped at the middle pf his story telling speech.

But then... I realized, those girls I used to date— made me thought how I love him. So I became a no. 1 customer at sunshine cafe. The owner himself made me do this promote his cafe he is shameless right?

Youngjae made a signal telling I will kill you after this.

Also with the help of my older hyungs I realized how much I love Jeon Jungkook.

Like I can't imagine him dating other person other than me.

I love you Jeon Jungkook so much...

Taehyung went down the stage and pulled Jungkook for a kiss then they started the dance as husband and wife.

The party has ended... Jungkook and Taehyung are busily packing their things. Because they will be at Osaka.