3

Arrange Marriage

After some weeks.

"You need to look presentable you'll be meeting your soon to be fiance." Eunju said to his son as he fix his hair.

"Mom you know that I didn't agree on this."

"But you'll help my friend's family business if you did this."

"Is there any other way to help them? Why don't we just lend them some money?" Jungkook asked.

"Aigoo my son look so cute" Eunju said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Now stop whining, and get in the car wait for me." His mother said, Jungkook followed his mom orders.

He chatted Youngjae.

🐰
Hyung?

🌻
What?

🐰
U sound annoyed hmf. Hmf.
Anyways I'll be out today so I won't be visiting your cafe.
But do check Taetae hyung for me okay!

🌻
Wow.
You'll be meeting your soon to be fiance today and yet—
That's cheating JK!

🐰
Shut up hyung!
You're not helping at all!
You know that I don't wanna be here.

🌻
Aigoo...
Just tell your mom if you didn't like the person you'll be meeting with.
I need to go now, classes will start soon.

🐰
Bye!

🌻
Take care!

They arrived at the restaurant.

Jungkook was just waiting, when suddenly Jihyun and hyunbin are there too seating on their table.

"Ohh— auntie." Jungkook said and greeted them both.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

Jungkook wasn't aware of what could happened today. But he is wondering why Taehyung's parents are here... He remained silent and observe things.

It could be—

"Mom! Dad!" Taehyung greeted.

Ah no— impossible. Maybe we'll be having our lunch first before I meet the person that my mom mentioned. Jungkook thought.

They ate peacefully, Taehyung would constantly put some piece of meat at Jungkook's plate like always he do really take care Jungkook as if his own brother.

"You look so presentable today." Taehyung said.

"Ahh— am I?" Jungkook answered and ate his food again.

After they ate.

It's time for chaos...

"So Tae, the person you'll be marrying is Jungkook." Jihyun said without giving them some intro.

The two boys both stood up in surprised.

"What? Mom?!" Taehyung said.

"Mommy, aunt Jihyun is lying right?" Jungkook said.

"No, Jungkook she's not. You'll be marrying mrs. Kim's son which is my best friend to help them." His mother said smiling.

"No. I'm not marrying Jungkook." Taehyung said and left.

Jungkook was surprised at Taehyung's words.

"Jungkook... It should be me asking for that. Will you marry hyung and stay by my side forever?" Suddenly Taehyung's words from the past rings in his mind.

Why— I thought he will marry me and protect me? Why? Jungkook asked sadly to himself.

"Don't worry all of this are settled, whether he likes it or not... He will agree to this. Because it's his grandparents last wish when he was young." Jihyun said.

"He is just surprised, Kookie don't be sad." Jihyun said.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." Hyunbin also said.

"I wanna go home." Jungkook's only words, his mom was just watching him.

Of course the parents are also hurt seeing Jungkook like that. Because even him didn't know any of this. He was just a victim of this oh so called for the sake of stronger business purposes.

It was late at night when Jungkook came out his room. He's been staying there for some hours and his mom was just waiting for him to come out in his room.

He sits next to his mom.

He was hugging his legs and asked a question.

"Do I really have to do this mom? I might hurt Taehyung hyung." Jungkook said.

"Let's say, I wanted to help their company and you at the same time. That's why I agreed to this." Eunju said.

"I will let you try it, I mean see it first for yourself if Taehyung likes you back too."

"But if he didn't... I will tell to stop the arrange marriage and still help them with their company problem." Eunju said.

"You may get hurt from the past few days... But you need to endure it till you see if he likes you."

"I don't think he does mom..."

"We both don't know. Just at least try it for now okay?" Eunju said and hugged his son.

"If he will protects you... I will support and protects you at the same time." Eunju said to his son.

The next day ~

Jungkook skipped classes again.

"So he turned you down?" Youngjae asked.

"He did."

"And you still—"

"Yes hyung. I still love him..."

"Maybe that's really love is, you know that you are hurting but you still keep going on. I've been there tho... Jaebum hyung and I been there. But yours is more complicated. I swear if Taehyung hurts you again with his words I wouldn't mind ruining his car tires everyday." Youngjae said and served Jungkook's chocolate ice cream.

"That's free because you look so sad today. I'm not used to see this side of you." Youngjae said.

"So you care for me?"

"Wow so all this time you think that I don't give a care?"

"Hahahaha I was just kidding hyung. But thanks." Jungkook said, and his eyes looked outside to see Taehyung with his girlfriend.

Can I do this? Will I be okay?

Jungkook sighed.

🌻🌻🌻
Short update? hahaha
Happy New Year guys ~
Please give this story some love ~ thank you ~~