18

Misunderstanding
🐰

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted to Yugyeom the taller one just smiled at him.

"Why you look so stressed?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm okay." Yugyeom answered.

"Would you like to go out today– I heard it was early dismissal today. Let's have some walk." Yugyeom asked... Jungkook smiled agreeing.

It's been 2 nights and 3 days since him and Taehyung met. He was wondering again what is he doing with his life.

"Taehyung? The prescon for announcing your fix marriage to Jungkook is tomorrow –" Jihyun was not yet finished talking.

"No mom– don't call for any prescon. We're not breaking up... I will try to fix this." Jihyun was surprised at Taehyung's words.

She hold her son's cheeks, touches the forehead.

"Are you sick? Did you ate something bad? Tell me Tae? Do you want me to call a doctor? Or a psychiatrist?" Jihyun asked worried to his son because the sudden change made her shookt.

"I haven't told you anything about this— but recently... I've finally thought that Jungkook was my..."

"Your?" Jihyun asked curiously.

"My– first love. It's just I tried to shrugged it off because... for some reasons – if we end up together... his dad might hate him more... especially his father was kinda homophobic based on the news I've heard. Also it's because I always deny how gay I was to him. It was all of my ex girlfriend who noticed how whipped I was for Jungkook." Taehyung muttered.

"I want to marry Jungkook." Taehyung said. Jihyun smiled and hugged her son.

"I'm so proud how brave gay you are noww! Asdfghjkl!" Jihyun said.

"TaeKook is happening soon?"

"I will try my best to bring my Kookie back to me." Taehyung said.

Yugyeom and Jungkook went to a cafe, Jungkook was a bit taken a back. Since Taehyung's two ex are there.

"Come." Yugyeom said.

"Why we are here– and them?" Jungkook asked.

"The three of you need to talk." Yugyeom started "I will get some banana milk for you." Yugyeom said and excused himself.

"Hm... hi?" Alexa greeted.

Jungkook bowed his head as an answer.

"What Taehyung said was real." Alexa started.

"You are really afraid of girls." Rebecca added

Jungkook blushes.

"Well I wanted to say sorry to you Jungkook, for everything we became a bitch because of jealousy." Rebecca said.

"We are really sorry... I hope you can fix the things between you and Taehyung." Alexa muttered... Jungkook looked at Yugyeom's direction why Yugyeom did this?