22

Textmate
🐯🐰

Jungkook is still playing hard to get... He remember how Taehyung hugged him last night. He felt like it was like the good old days... he smiled unconsciously remembering the scene it was a romantic one... back when they were young. Them cuddling at the bed was a normal thing but now that they are both have feelings to each other it was romantic.

"Did you inhaled some baygon?" Youngjae asked while writing some new promos for his cafe.

"Wow– how come?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"You know what... in this past few days. My cafe has been visited by the most popular ceo's in the country and now the most popular son of Jeon is here." Youngjae said.

"I feel like soon... I can make a new branch for my cafe." Youngjae said excitedly.

"You are really unbelievable hyung... how could you use me as a source of income?" Jungkook asked dramatically.

Youngjae laughed at him as if it was a joke. "Anyways why are you smiling like a teenage girl there?" He asked.

"Well– me and Taehyung hyung sleep together." Jungkook said smiling, and with some tint of red in his puffy cheeks.

"Oh my holy cow! Okay I don't wanna hear any of those." Youngjae said and covered his ears.

"Hyung! Your polluted brain is showing! Not the other sleep! Pabo!" Jungkook answered annoyed his cheeks are more red because of embarrassment.

Youngjae made an Oh comment. "Okay okay. I was just kidding silly."

"But how come he is not yet coming here?" Youngjae thought.

"Who?"

"Well from the past few days that you were in your house. He always come here to rant, to plan and to ask for my advice." Youngjae revealing Taehyung's doing.

"I haven't forgiven him yet." Jungkook said.

"I don't see it in that way." Youngjae answered in disbelief and showing his lenny face.

"Okay fine. I did– but I just want him to give me more attention... like right now he wasn't showing up since yesterday." Jungkook said and stared at the window waiting for Taehyung to come in his company.

From: 🐯

Hey kook?

Hm...

I'm sorry if I wasn't able to say goodbye.

But I'll be having mg 2 weeks business trip. 🥺 and I am missing you nooow 😣🥺

My vacation leave is done. 😔😣

Take care of yourself while I am not around okay 😊😌

Hi.
It's okay hyung.
Take care of yourself.

Don't u miss me 2?

No.

Stop flirting with me.

Eyyy