1

What's the purpose of a woman if she can't make a dick stand?

A single gunshot has took another life of a helpless woman.

"Izana, you're making a mess again. Clean after yourself sometimes." A man with a big scar on face complained.

"She wasted a minute of my life Kakucho. Such a useless woman." Izana said as he stood up and zipped his trousers. "I'm so done with these type of women. They can't get me hard anymore."

------

You are walking on a sidewalk while counting the few bills left on your wallet. A heavy sigh came out from your mouth.

"Heeey. What's with that long face?" Your blockmate Shayne Miller, who attends the same class as you suddenly popped up from behind.

"I don't think my money could last till my payday. Can you lend me some?" You fake pouted.

"Sure, no biggie." She was about to pull out her wallet but you stopped her.

"Wait! I was just kidding!" You laughed. "But seriously, i need a new part time job."

"I could introduce you to my secret part time job." She offered.

"Really? Great. Can't live with just my part time at the convenience store. "

-------

Just as Shayne promised, she brought you to her workplace. It's an exclusive club for rich people. You felt your heart beat fast. It's illegal for student visa holder in japan to work in a pub or club plus your working hours is limited. But you need money. So you just proceed getting interviewed for the job.

You went pale after hearing what kind of job you are doing. And that you are starting today. They are short staffed so they hired you immediately.

They made you wear a skimpy dress and got you glammed up. The madam of the club came to check on you. She eyed you from head to toe. "What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm l/n y/n Madam." You replied stuttering.

She held your chin checking every detail of your face. "We have a very special guest coming in a moment. I'll be assigning you to him. Good luck."

"MADAM, we already led Kurokawa-San in the VIP room 1. " one of the staff shouted.

"Y/n. Don't ever think of making that person upset." Madam warned you before you get to go. This made you anxious.

You knocked 3 times before turning the knob. There you saw a platinum blonde man. His lavender eyes scanning your whole figure. He gestured you to sit beside him to which you followed immediately.

"Wasn't expecting Madam Lin is hiding such a gem." He held your cheek gently, his thumb ran over your lower lip. "What's your name?"

"Y/n... sir." You replied.

He chuckled softly. "You can call me Izana."

You proceed on pouring his whiskey . He insisted you to drink with him and so you did. You're not a heavy drinker and you know for yourself you'd probably pass out if you drink too much to which you don't want to because who knows what might happen? Need to be cautious you thought to yourself but...

Izana's scent is so enticing you got drowned in your own lust. The moment you realized, you were already on his lap. Straddling on his clothed bulge. Your lips pressed on his. Clumsily mimicking how Izana nibbles and bite your lips.

A sudden knock woke you up from your trance. You panicked and stood up immediately fixing your dress. He was suppressing his laughter seeing how frantic you became.

"Izana. Sorry for bothering your heat session. We got a problem in the port. We need to head there now." Kakucho said as he entered.

"Wait me in the parking lot. Be there in minute."

Kakucho went out and the moment he closed the door, Izana pinned you down the velvet couch. Slinging one of your leg on his broad shoulder, his one hand crawling on your silky skin till it reached for the waistband of your lace underwear.

"I'll take this as a souvenir." You yelped as he pulled it harshly away from your skin. Your leg fell from his shoulder. He stood up and pocketed your underwear.

You went pale from shock after what he did. Never ever someone did something bold against you.

Izana walked toward the door but before he went out, he turned his head toward where your shocked figure is sitting.

He brushed his hair up with his long and slender fingers. " see you tomorrow, y/n."

You felt butterflies in your stomach.

Fright? Terror? Nervous? You can't put in words how you feel right now. At the same time, you felt attracted to him. His soothing voice, his face, damn him he smell so expensive.

NO.

You'll quit tonight.

This part time job is not for you.

Definitely not.

------