9!

Have i told you how this goddamned thighs are driving me crazy?

Your leg hanged on Izana's shoulder as he peppers your inner thigh with soft kisses. He was unable to resist the temptation of your body the moment he saw you in the sexy underwear he got you.

Back rested on the soft mattress as his face in between your legs. He slowly pulled down your lace thongs revealing your wetness right before his eyes.

"Izana... We're going to get late--- ahh~" You weren't able to finish what you were about to say when he pushed his face toward your pussy.

His tongue lapped at your folds passionately. You felt how soft and warm it is slithering in and out your entrance. Goodness, eyes were about to roll back just by his mouth working wonders down you.

A sudden knock had took the attention of you two. He pulled away licking his lips which were covered by you.

"Izana. Make that quick. We can't get late." A voice was heard outside the room. It was Kakucho who knows what his boss is up to.

"In a moment." Izana responded and hurriedly unbuckled pulling out his hardness. " Need to make this quick."

Without wasting any minute, he hovered above you and pushed in his member inside you. It glided in smoothly and a moan escaped the both of you.

Your body is starting to get used to sexual activity that right now, you have the need to be relieved. This feels good.

He thrusted roughly while he kept your hands pinned above your head. All you could do was moan his name and squeeze his meat inside you.

"Izana~ I'm close..."

"I know... fuucckk... you're getting tighter..."

After several hard deep thrust, he spurted his seed inside you. He was panting but he got up immediately grabbing a tissue and wiping your coochie clean. He cleaned himself after and fixed his clothes.

You slowly got up tired. Opening the closet, you grabbed a new underwear and wore it. You slid in the dress Izana bought you and he helped you zip up.

The two of you in front of the mirror. He's staring at your reflection and hugged you from behind.

"You look stunning y/n..."

"T-thank you."

He made you turn around to face him. His lips found its way toward your neck sucking on your skin harshly. It left a big hickey.

"Need to mark you so the bunch of bastards would know you're mine."

You just held on your neck. This man seriously, making you look like a whore.

-----------

You arrived at the venue with Izana. He just look like usual while your legs still weak. Doesn't he get tired? The other gang members were already there and to your surprise a familiar face was settled there.

Your eyes met. He stood up from his seat and greeted you first. "We met again, y/n."

You just smiled in response. It was Mikey.

"Oh, so you guys knew each other?" Izana said with a smile plastered on his face but you know he's pissed. The grip of his hand on yours started to tighten.

Mikey must have noticed Izana was gripping on you hard as your face slowly gets dull.

"I just met her this morning in a cafe where i bought dorayaki. Right y/n?" He smiled while his eyes were fixed on your hand.

"Y-yes."

"Ohh, i thought you knew each other." Izana loosened his grip and pulled the chair for you. He acted like a gentleman assisting you like a lover. He must want to be showy that he treats you well.

Mikey went back on his seat. Turn out he was a leader of a gang in Tokyo known as Toman and he's a brother of Izana.

Izana on the other hand is the leader of the biggest gang in Yokohama known as Tenjiku.

You just kept your attention on your foods while they talk about their gang activity. You didn't dare make eye contact on any of the people around you. Just the thought of Izana getting the wrong idea makes you nervous.

Izana kept his one hand above your thigh. You suddenly remembered how he said he loves it.

Placing your hand above his, he flinched and turned his head on you. Just for this moment, you felt relevant.

You stared at his amethyst orbs and a smile was formed on your lips.

Unbeknownst to you, another pair of eye is staring at you. He wants you like how Izana desires you. Maybe more than that.