12!

Izana, please?
Just for today.

No.

Please. The cafe is
so busy and 2 of
my co workers
had caught a
Flu.

Not your
problem y/n.

I'll sleep in
your room tonight.
(You whispered in your softest voice.)

Izana had a sudden stop. It was the first time you insisted on sleeping with him.

Okay. But until 5pm
only. And you should
be home by 6pm.

He cut the call as he kept his cool. But deep inside, he feels excited.

*ehem*

An exaggerated cough had caught his attention. He was on a meeting with Mikey.

"Strict daddy, aren't we? She deserves more freedom." Mikey said after he took a sip of his oolong tea.

"She do have the freedom, with a little bit of limitations of course. I'm just keeping her safe." Izana retorted.

"Safe?"

Izana stood from his seat and pulled out a gun pointing it to his brother. " You like her don't you? Well sorry to inform you she's not available to anyone other than me."

Mikey pulled out a bundle of cash and tossed it on the table. It was twice the amount Izana used to buy you.

"I could treat her better." Mikey said without batting an eye.

Kakucho suddenly entered the room and a heavy sigh escaped him. He approached Izana and snatched his gun.

"You guys seriously. I just left for a minute and this happens."

Mikey stood up from his seat and walked toward the door. "Im leaving. Just send Kisaki the other details. And... Izana. Call me if ever you're done with her. I'd be more than willing to accept her." He then left shutting the door close.

Izana suddenly punched the table breaking it completely. His fist bleed because of the impact.

-------------

It has been a while since the last time you worked long hour your leg muscles kinda hurts. You were chauffeured back home by the driver immediately after your shift.

You went straight his room and knocked. He opened up soon and your eyes darted to his bandaged hand.

"What happened?" You asked as you entered his room and closed the door.

"Nothing." He waved his injured hand in the air as he walked toward the couch and took a sit.
"How was your day y/n? Come here."

You walked toward him and sat beside him. Your eyes still fixed on his hand. "It was tiring. But i had fun. When i work i don't feel useless."

He pulled you closer making you sit on his lap. His face buried on the crook of your neck. "I was with Manjiro a while ago."

"And?"

"He was trying to buy you off of me."

"And?"

"What do you think? He's paying all your debt in double to get you."

You had a sudden stop. As much as you don't know that much about Izana, same goes for Mikey. It just gives you a bad aftertaste getting passed on like a thing.

"Up to you. I mean, I don't have the right to decide. You'd get back the money you used on me in double. So it's a win for you right? It just doesn't feel good to be sold off again..."

His lips suddenly sucked on the skin of your neck that made you yelp. "You think i'm some random poor guy to sell a gold just because they offered a double price?" He pushed you off of him and made you get on all your four.

"Izana wait----"

He lifted you skirt and ripped off your pantyhose along with your silk underwear.

Not wasting any minute, he unzipped and freed out his hardness. Lining it on your pussy, you felt nervous because it might hurt without making it wet.

He pushed in his length abruptly you felt stretched like first time. His hand found it's way on your ass and spanked it hardly. You felt heat on your skin it turned you on making you wet.

When he felt you getting wet, he started thrusting roughly. He's going with the pace he wants without holding back. He knew you also feels good as your walls squeezing him.

"Look at you taking me in so well. Hell nah I'm not handing you over anyone..." he leaned his weight on your back. His lips gazed your earlobe. "This pussy is only mine. You're only mine y/n."

"Izana slow down...."

He gave you a spank again and your leg twitched as he continue pounding on you harshly.

"You came before me?"

You buried your face on the cushion. "Mmm... too much... Izana... it feels weird."

Skin slapping and sloppy sound from your wetness filled the room. His soft moan gives you so much feels you felt more and more horny.

Izana's close. He suddenly pulled out and grabbed you making you kneel on the floor. He held your jaw with his one hand while the other one is palming his rod.

"Open your mouth."

You did as he said and opened your mouth. He then pumped his hardness and released inside your mouth. He did not put his length all the way so some spilled on your lips.

"Swallow."

Your lips shivering you wanted to spit. It tasted bitter, with a hint of saltiness. But you did swallow.

His thumb wiped off some of his spilled cum on your lip. "Such a good girl..." he pulled you up and laid you down the couch.

Izana settled himself beside you squeezing you tightly. He hugged you like he's afraid of you leaving him.

Jealous you said? He's not just jealous. He's a big fucking possessive territorial man. Just like a wild animal who won't let others snatch you from his grasp.