18

Several days passed after you received a photo from an anonymous number. You kept on pretending as if you didn't saw anything but it's getting harder. It's making you feel like you're not enough for Izana. Maybe you should quit your part time job and just stay home as how he wanted from the start?

Is Izana worth trusting? If ever you stop earning for yourself, you'd be in trouble and left with nothing after he cross you out his life.

You had nothing from the start...

"What's with the long face?"

You snapped back to reality. Deep thought made you forget you're still at work.

"Hey. I'm sorry. How long have you been there?" You smiled and asked the man in front of you. Mikey.

"Not too long. Oh. How's Izana by the way? He got reaaalllyyy drunk on our gang meeting last time."

"He's fine."

"And you?"

"Me? Yes. I'm fine as usual. Is there anything I should get upset with?" You really felt he's trying to imply something.

A soft chuckle escaped Mikey. " Forget it. Can I have iced oolong tea?"

"Sure." You turned your back and prepared his order. Damn, you want to ask him what happened that night.

Mikey randomly sat on a vacant seat as he kept on watching you. He knew his plan is working.

--------

Your shift ended quickly and you weren't able to ask Mikey about what's bothering you. The first thing you did was get a dip on the lavender scented bath just to calm your mind. This has been the favorite thing to do because you were a broke student who can't afford anything.

As you finished bathing, you put on a robe and did your skin care. You turned on the dryer and started blowing your hair.

"Y/n?"

You got startled and dropped the dryer down the floor.

"Izana?" You bent down and picked up the dryer. "You're early today."

Izana smiled as he leaned on the doorway. "Came home at the right time you mean?"

A soft chuckle escaped you. "Silly."

You walked toward him and pecked him on the corner of his lips. He knew it. Something still feels off. And he knew he has to talk it with you.

Izana pulled you toward your bed and sat with you. He never felt this nervous in his life. He never got scared of loosing someone, or rather a woman just because of some stupid reason.

"I have something very important to tell you y/n." Izana said as he held your hand very tightly. His gave were on the floor.

"I don't want to hear it." You firmly said.

"You've been cold toward me for several days."

"Does it bother you?"

"Yes." He leaned his head on your shoulder. " I just want you to know I stopped playing with other woman since you came here."

You scoffed. "Really? For someone like me? Someone you just bought for your own convenience?"

Izana ran a palm on his face. He stood from his seat and went in front of you. He kneeled. His hands cupped your cheeks.

"Damn it, y/n. You'd be long dead if you're just some slut i got to fulfill my lust."

After hearing what he said, you weren't able to hold your laughter.

The thing is after Kakucho picked you up from work, he told you a lot of stories you haven't heard even from Izana himself.

Kakucho made it clear that Izana was unconscious and can't remember anything about what happened during their meeting with Toman at Madam Lin's Club. This may sound suspicious because the two of them are childhood friends but you just felt that what he said was genuine.

Izana's face is puzzled right now.

"Sorry." You said in between your laughter.

"Y/n i'm not joking." He said in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, i know. I'm sorry. I just remembered how Kakucho was seriously trying to defend you. And i just want to hear you say the same just to see if your stories would match."

You pulled up Izana and hugged him tightly. His arms also wrapped around your body as he felt a thorn was pulled out from his heart.

"You're not mad anymore?" Izana asked.

"No. I'm sorry if i was a bit distant. I didn't know what to feel after someone sent a photo of you with another woman. "

Izana's lips crashed onto yours as he pushed you down the bed. He was rough. Of course he would. He's been holding back not to force his intimacy toward you because he knew you're not okay.

His hands were firmly pinning you down as you felt his hardness poking your thigh. Damn this man. He always drowns you in heat. You fought dominance over his hunger but you failed.

Izana wants you more than you want him....

-----------

A/n: look at the izana figure i got❤️. Why is he so gorgeous😭

 Why is he so gorgeous😭