10

Izana's attitude suddenly changed after the meeting. He stopped getting clingy inside the car and was busy with his phone. It kinda bothered you but you just let him be.

He went straight to his room and so you did. Well there's no point in thinking about something that you can't find peace with.

Shoulders stiffened from that intimidating dinner. The food was good but you weren't able to enjoy it hearing their inhumane topic. You took a quick shower and dressed comfortably. It's always the hot water that resets your body.

As you were tucked inside your comfy duvet, someone knocked on your door. You were half asleep already but you know you have to open up. Putting a robe over your nightwear, you opened the door and it was one of Izana's men.

"Ms. Y/n, sir Izana wants you immediately in his room."

You had no choice but to get out your room.

You knocked first before entering and to your surprise he was not alone. He's even making out with 2 women.

"Oh, you're here. Have a seat y/n." Izana said the moment he saw you.

You took a seat opposite the 3 of them and stared at the table with lots of drinks and appetizers. So he's still bothered about his brother knowing you. There's no point in explaining, he won't believe it.

"You don't have work tomorrow right? It won't hurt if you'd drink with us."

One of the women suddenly kneeled on the floor between Izana's legs. She unzipped him and freed his hardness.

"Sure, i'd drink." You grabbed the wine from the table and took a sip. Something inside you is stirred up. You feel mad when you shouldn't be. Whoever Izana fucks is none of your business.

His eyes kept staring you and you noticed it. You leaned back and crossed your legs. Your left hand loosened the tie of your robe to give him a glimpse of your nightwear. Your right hand plays with the glass making the wine twirl slightly.

This guy is making you jealous on purpose. He started this game and if he thinks you're gonna mope and beg, hell nah. You're gonna play along.

You never broke eye contact with him. His one arm is snaked on the shoulder of the woman beside him while the other hand caressing the head of the woman giving him a blow.

If you could grab these two women right now, you would. Your pride just won't allow you but you wanna throw them out. Isn't it unfair? He would casually gets intimate with other while you only let this man touch you. And you want the same. You want to be the only woman who would touch him.

While you try your best to maintain composure, your phone suddenly vibrated. Upon checking the screen, it was a message from an unregistered number. A small smile was formed on your lips followed by a soft chuckle that you weren't able to hold.

"Izana, look." You faced the screen toward his direction. " Seems like your brother is interested on me. How did he even got my number?"

Izana's eye widened. He shooed the two women immediately and zipped up. "Leave." He coldly said. The women left hurriedly without saying anything.

He lost the game he started and walked toward you. His eyes looks dangerous you know he might end up hurting you but he didn't . He grabbed the phone from your hand and reread the message.

He kneeled right in front of you and held your chin. "Did you hooked up with Mikey?"

"How? Inside the cafe? In the counter? Dining? Kitchen? How and where?" You calmly responded.

Izana slowly pushed you down hovering above you. His lips were about to touch yours but you turned your head sideways. "Not after you kissed another woman."

He got off of you and went to his bathroom without complaining. You sat up slowly and gulped on the wine you were drinking a while ago. You didn't want to say that actually because you don't want him getting the idea that you were affected by what he did a while ago. But Izana's reaction was unexpected. You really thought he'd force himself on you.

Several minutes have passed and he came out from his bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair is wet so you assumed he took a quick shower.

He walked toward you while drying his hair with a mini towel. God. Why does he have to look this good.

"Can i kiss you now?" He said but before you could response, he sat beside you and pulled you in a kiss.

Your head feels blank after binge drinking while Izana was out showering. Or because his tongue works wonder slithering inside your mouth. Your body feels hot even with the air conditioning.

"Sleep here tonight y/n." He said the moment your lips parted.

"Sure." Was the only thing you were able to voice out.

He carried you in his bed and tucked you with a thick duvet. Pulling you closer toward him, you felt his warm skin touching yours. His refreshing scent, it makes you feel weak. You remembered the first time he went to the club as your first customer. You were enslaved by his look, scent, warmth, everything.

Your eyes are slowly betraying you. Lots of things happened today, you felt slowly drifting to dreamland. Izana's arm wrapped around your body. Who could have thought that time would come you'd feel comfortable with his touch?

The night passed with the two of you cuddling to sleep.