14!

You entered the steamy hot spring with just a towel wrapped around your body. It was a mix bath with only few people but elders. You dipped on the water and walked around looking for Izana who got in first while you were still washing up.

 You dipped on the water and walked around looking for Izana who got in first while you were still washing up

There you saw him behind the big rock. He was away from the other people.

"Izana." You called him and approached.

He looked over his shoulder at you. "Come here."

Izana scooted over and you sat beside him.

"It's my first time to experience hot spring here in Japan. Thank you."

He leaned his head toward your shoulder. "You think this is free?" It was in a teasing tone but it never annoyed you. Rather, it sounded seductively that you instantly knew what he means.

"About that... I have something to give you. But before our bedtime..." You embarrassingly said.

Izana chuckled softly. " What could it be?"

---------

After the extravagant dinner at the hall, the two of you went on a light walk within the inn's Japanese garden.

With just the intention to study and work in Japan, things turned 360 degree and now you're walking side by side with a rich hot guy

With just the intention to study and work in Japan, things turned 360 degree and now you're walking side by side with a rich hot guy. Up until now you can't still get a full grasp of your situation. But one thing is for sure, and you'll confirm it tonight.

"Did you had fun today?" Izana asked as he settled himself down the tatami mat.

"Izana, Kakucho gave me this before we left in the morning." You handed him the paper bag.

He curiously took it and opened it. "Oh."

You leaned toward Izana and whispered. " Shall we use it? It's okay if you don't want to, we can go to sleep----"

"Wait. I haven't said anything do i?"

"So?"

He chuckled. " Is this the something you're giving me?"

You took the bag from him and pulled out the the leather eyemask and cuffs. "Not really but... I'll give something to you if you'll let me use it to you."

Izana laid down the bed and held the headboard of the bed. You sat above his stomach leaning half of your body toward him to reach his wrists and cuffed them firmly.

"You sure you're letting me cuff you?"

"Yes."

Izana's down bad for you if he lets you take control...

Kakucho's words echoed inside your head.

You covered his sight with the eyemask. Damn he looks hot beneath you. Your hands traveled down the belt of his yukata. You untied it exposing his already hardened member.

You lowered yourself. He felt your slender fingers running on his skin and knew what you were about to do.

We all have a first time in everything. You never did this to anyone before but him. Your lips touched his tip and his lips parted, waiting for what's about to happen.

Your tongue swirled and gave him a little suck. It's working, a soft moan escaped him.

It didn't even crossed your mind that a blowjob from an inexperienced woman would please him. But it did.

You started bobbing deeply and faster. It hurts when it hits the back of your throat but when you hear his sexy voice it makes you want more.

As you kept on teasing, sucking and licking his length, you felt it twitch and you stopped before he cummed.

"Damn!" He complained. "Why did you stopped?!"

" You did that to me too."

"Fuck... come on... don't be like that."

"You have to ask me properly Izanaaaa." You said in a teasing tone. "Say it. Please let me cum."

"Please y/n... let me cum." He said in a pleading tone to which you didn't expected. So this guy who used to look down on women have this side of being a submissive man.

You removed your own yukata and positioned yourself above him. Slowly sticking in his still hardened length inside you, small moans started coming out from both of you.

You started to straddle with the speed you desire. Izana was only able to call your name in between his moans.

Soon, you reached your own high and he was also able to release inside you. Your body slumped right above him. It was tiring doing all the work.

Still trying to catch your own breath, you reached for his wrists and uncuffed them. Just like that you rolled over beside him and he removed his eye mask.

Izana smiled seeing your tired figure but he was not kind enough to let pass what you did a while ago.

He pulled you and pinned your hands above your head. "No y/n. I ain't letting you sleep. Need to punish a bad girl..."

A nervous chuckle left you. "Haha...Well that's not good... I'm about to pass out..."

----------

A/n: there might be lots of grammatical error. I'm too embarrassed to reread it help😂

 I'm too embarrassed to reread it help😂