15

You swear your eyebags are very visible today. Izana didn't let you have a good rest as he kept on railing you the whole night. With such built up fatigue, you went on a morning dip to lessen the soreness of your muscles.

When you went back the room, Izana was already awake and is having his morning tea. He was drying his hair so you assume he took a quick shower on the bathroom inside the room.

"You should have took a dip with me on the outdoor bath." You said as you went behind him, snatching the towel he was using and took the job of drying for him.

"I'm not actually a fan of hot bath."

"Then why did you brought me here."

"I just felt like you've never been to a place like this. And I want to give you the relaxation you deserve."

Your hands stopped moving. He felt something odd and turned to look at you. Tears are welled up on the corner of your eyes.

"What's wrong?" He cupped both your cheeks.

The truth is this is the first time you felt someone ever thought of you. Never did you felt appreciated and cared of by your family. It really sucked. How can an unrelated person be like this?

You look dumb wiping your tears as you chuckle softly. It's just a tears of joy over something small but meaningful.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing..."

He took your hands. "Tell me."

"It's just that...." You had a short pause. "This is the first time i felt appreciated."

He gave you a peck on your lips and hugged you tightly.

Before you realized, you stopped counting how many times you had sex with him. You stopped counting the amount you made up from it. He first told you he'd give you ¥100,000 every time you fuck with him. But it doesn't matter anymore.

--------

The cold tip of the gun was pointed on her forehead. Shayne Miller, your friend who sold you out in the club has been hunted down by Mikey.

Her lips are shivering. "What have i done?" She asked.

Kisaki cocked the gun. "Mikey, shall i pull the trigger?"

Mikey stood up from his seat and walked toward Shayne. "Die here right now or be useful to me?"

"I don't want to die..."

Kisaki pulled away his gun.

Good decision...

----------------

"Done packing up?"

"Yes." You took your boston bag and ran toward Izana.

"We could extend if you still want to. You sure you had enough?" He asked as he held your hand.

"It was fun. Thank you Izana." You smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

The two of you left happily, giggling and clinging with each other. How you wish things like this could go on forever.

There are people around you who wants to shatter the little joy you have for their own convenience...