7!

You knocked on the door right next to your room. It was Izana's.

As you opened the door, he was seated on his leather couch facing a big fish tank. The room was dimmed and he is sipping some alcohol.

"What made you come here?" He said as he turned his head toward you.

You were already in your sleepwear (those sexy nighties because it was all provided by Izana) and fidgeting near the door. He gestured you to sit next to him to which you obeyed immediately not wanting to spoil his mood.

"Do you need something from me?" His hand cupped your cheek as his thumb brushed on your lip.

"I--- i already received an email from the job I applied for. They want me to come tomorrow for an interview so... i came here to tell you that."

"Such a good girl. Asking permission from me to go out. But... i hope you haven't forgotten your main job." His hand slowly trailed down toward your chest. "No bras?"

Your lips were trembling. You knew this would happen if you approach him and yet you had no choice because you need to go out tomorrow.

Izana put down his glass on the table. He held both your shoulders and pushed you down. He wasted no time and kissed you torridly. You know he's craving for you so much as he bit your lips hungrily. His warm tongue intertwines with yours you can't help but response to him.

His lips traveled down to your neck going to your chest. He pulled the neckline of your nighties exposing your breast. As he saw your errect nipple, he mouthed it And sucked hardly.

A moan escaped you as you held on his head. You felt dripping wet already from his foreplay.

Disappointment flashed on your face as he stopped for a while. He loosened his ties to which you found hot and drool worthy. You went impatient and helped him to unbutton his top.

A smirk was flashed on his face as he felt you need him to get satisfied. He immediately unbuckled and pulled out his hardness. Your fingers found its way on your own waistband and pulled down the soaked undies.

Izana hovered back above you and you felt him rub his tip on your folds. He's teasing you even though he knew you were ready.

"Put it in izana..." you said softly.

"Say please." He demended.

But your pride won't allow. "No." You firmly said.

He rolled his eye. "You're boring."

"Really?" You slipped out beneath him and made him sit with his back leaned on the rest. "Boring?" You went on his lap facing him as you slowly sunk yourself on his cock.

"Aah... fuck." He cursed.

You held on his shoulder to balance yourself as you grind slowly savoring his warm hardness inside you. As much as you want to close your eyes, you can't. You want to see how much he feels good inside you. You want to validate your own thought that it's him who needs you and not the other way.

"Izana..." you softly voiced as you cupped his cheek. He half liddedly eyed you. "Am I too boring for you?"

Izana just lightly shook his head. "No..." his hands held on your waist you felt his grip gets harder.

You bounced on him faster and harder. His moans becoming feral you knew he's close. You kept on biting your lower lip just to keep an unholy voice slip out from you. But it feels too good you leaned toward him and boldly kissed him moaning in each others mouth.

In several few bounce you felt a familiar churn on your stomach and climaxed. He also came and released his seeds inside you.

Izana pushed you down the couch and pulled out. He fell atop you panting and buried his face on the crook of your neck. It as too good for him he went out of breath even you did all the work. Well this was unexpected. He wasn't expecting such inexperienced woman would act that boldly.

A victorious smirk flashed on your face. It's a 1 win for you tonight. Who's TAMING who?

------------

A/n: happy new year~ i'm semi back after getting slaved by the corporate world😂. I don't have a sugar daddy like Izana so i have to work my ass off😂