20

A small fire broke out on the kitchen of Izana's facility. He had to go hurriedly worried that the children could be in danger.

Upon arrival, everything is already under control. The kitchen staffs were getting medical attention because of some light injury.

Izana carefully eyed the place. He walked out from the backdoor and leaned adjacent the wall. Kakucho followed him. They pulled out their cigarette and took a long drag.

"Did you see those footprints?" Kakucho asked.

"Someone purposely did this."

"For?"

"I don't---" Izana had a sudden stop.

"What's wrong?"

"How many subordinates did you left in the house?"

" 2 on the entrance. 2 on the back door. 2 inside the house. And the housekeeper? What's wrong Izana?"

"We need to get back fast." At this point. Kakucho could really tell that Izana's dead ass worried. He would. Those small number of people couldn't protect you if what crossed his mind was right.

The fire was well planned not to burn the entire facility. It just have to cause a minor problem so that Izana would leave his home.

-------

Black out. The electricity suddenly went out while you are reading a book in your bed. It's pitch dark. You placed your book on the nightstand and aimlessly searched for your phone to use it as a source of light.

For a moment you heard your door opened and closed.

"Izana?" You were about to get out the bed but someone pushed you down and pinned you firmly.

Your body froze and your heart beat fast. He must be a killer or so you thought. Not until he leaned closer and closer burying his face in the crook of your neck. You remember his sweet scent.

"M-Mikey?" You softly voiced. "Why are you here? How did you get in?"

"From the front door. You know, my subordinates are too good. It didn't even took 10 minutes to kill those useless trash downstairs. Didn't even broke a sweat just to see you. Oh. It's dark. I can't even see you... but i finally got to feel you this close y/n..." His lips touched your neck. Gently kissing, trying not to leave any mark. But his grip on your wrists could bruise up.

"Why are you doing this Mikey?"

"To show you what I'm capable of doing..." His lips went down to your exposed chest and it gave you chills on your spine.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door. "Mikey, it's about time..."

Mikey pulled you out the bed. He opened your closet and pushed you there. "Get back to your part time job on the cafe y/n. Or i'll visit
You again like this."

He kissed you on your lips before he closed the closet and just like that, you stayed silent.

It's dark and all you can hear is the noise of your heart pumping and beating rapidly. You just curled up and it went on for how many minutes, hour, you don't know.

"Y/n!!!" Someone yelled your name as the door of your room slammed open.

You kicked the door of your closet and you immediately ran toward the doorway. Throwing yourself on Izana, it never felt this assuring.

"What happened?! Are you hurt somewhere?"

"Everything went fast. I don't know!" You wailed and Izana hugged you tightly trying to comfort you.

Everyone downstairs was found dead with single gunshot on their head. Izana tried to calm you down and stayed by your side until you fell asleep on his lap.

His finger laced on your cheek wiping the tears that still fell even you're already asleep. There's only one person capable of doing this kind of charade. But he can't jump to conclusions. Not until he hears your story.